Uninstall iControl from Bit-Share

401TIGGER

.... irritating to say the least. for the life of me I cannot uninstall. It appears the only way I can get my DCS World w P51, A10 and Frog back to original is to uninstall sim et al and clean install. Sim only runs in small windowed Cockpit and MFDs

I have sent a trouble ticket (Case) to Bit-Share and I have had no response in 2-3 days now.

Not Happy with support or lack of.

Begone Icontrol or at least offer an option to uninstall cleanly.

Thanx

Deadlines..... I love the sound when they go whooshing by.....

Windows 10 Pro w WARTHOG HOTAS and Crosswinds MFG Pedals;

i7 9700 @ 3.8GHz, Asus, 16 GB RAM; NVidia GTX 2070 GDDR5x VRam11Gb; 500Gb SSD; Oculus Rift S and a partridge in a pear tree :punk:

I'm sorry you were having difficulty with the server software. It sounds like you need to configure the display setup within the server itself.

I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I'm a one man operation and work on iControl DCS in my spare time. Had a lot going on this weekend including a funeral.

I've responded to your trouble ticket. I hope we can get this resolved and get the software working for you. If not, I'll be glad to help you uninstall it as well.

iControl DCS/DCS Virtual Cockpit - Full featured iPad Cockpit - Now with Android support!

A10 Virtual Cockpit Free - Free limited functionality version of iControl DCS!

DCS Virtual Cockpit - Android version!

Follow on Twitter for all the latest news