A-10 crashed in Germany

-fox-

At least he ejected and no one was badly hurt.

They can build another A10.....some spare parts for a cockpit build :D

So much for the parts idea.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

That can not be all thats left of the hog. When I crash in DCS world there is much more of the AC than that. The Army needs to work on their realism.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Best wishes to the Pilot and family, At least he put it down to harm no one else.:(

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

The amount of visible wreckage depends on lots of stuff. It could be spread over a wider area if it came in shallow, and soft, muddy ground has been known to swallow them whole..

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

i wonder what failure can force an a-10 to crash without severe AA damage^^

when the pilot ejected he either must have known that the plane wouldn t make it any further or he must ve ejected cause he got in a flight situation he couldn t recover from. 1st isn t very likely cause these babies don t fall off the sky like f-16s when there s an engine failure...

e: on second thought - wasn t there a problem with starting the second engine when first one wasn t running?i remember to have read something like this in a manual or something^^

Edited by Mist3ri0

Obviously, by the same logic of all those people that said that the F-15E that crashed in Libya must have been downed by Libyan air defenses (almost an oxymoron), then the Germans MUST have shot this aircraft down. KILL THEM ALL! :lol:

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

According to N24.de, the pilot pulled the nose up, before he ejected. Alternatively his aircraft would crash in some houses.

kind regards,

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

According to N24.de, the pilot pulled the nose up, before he ejected. Alternatively his aircraft would crash in some houses.

kind regards,

Fire

on N24.de, some people reported fire on the plane before it crashed, but right now it is not confirmed..

• 3 weeks later...

The A10 is Still a machine, NOT the SIM you all relate too!! Machine error, and Human response...Cudos to the pilot!!! It was his Life too, not just the neighbors!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

• 11 months later...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..