Longer Contrails?

does anyone know if there a mod out there that makes the high altitude contrails longer? they seem pretty short to me. would increase immersion if you could get them criss crossing in the sky like real life. thanks for any info!

[ATTACH]204534[/ATTACH]

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Contrails in DCS are quite stunted, but I believe that it's to not overload a system, crash servers with all the extra particle effects, and such.

Would be cool though.

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Contrails in DCS are quite stunted, but I believe that it's to not overload a system, crash servers with all the extra particle effects, and such.

Would be cool though.

exactly. thus what mods are perfect for. for people with machines that can handle the extra responsibilities. i have the mod lua that makes smoke go much higher and last longer and its great, not too hard on the system. was hoping a similar idea could be used in this case

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules