Most Efficient Way to Save Multiple Joystick Profiles?

Hi guys, I am using to different joysticks, the HOTAS Warthog and a simple Logitech Freedom 2.4 (NOT at the same time, of course). I travel a lot, so when on the road, I use the Logitech, because it's easy to carry around.

My question is, what is the most efficient way to save and load profiles for two different joysticks? :joystick:

Set up the profile for the appropriate stick, then select " save as ", and give it a unique name that will identify it for your that particular stick. Do the same for the other once set up, and repeat saving with a unique name for it. Obviously you will need to save to a location where you will be able to access it when you are on the road.

Then you just select to load, and navigate to where it is saved and load the profile.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Set up the profile for the appropriate stick, then select " save as ", and give it a unique name that will identify it for your that particular stick. Do the same for the other once set up, and repeat saving with a unique name for it. Obviously you will need to save to a location where you will be able to access it when you are on the road.

Then you just select to load, and navigate to where it is saved and load the profile.

Thanks Don! I will give that a try. I appreciate the response.