DCS: Fleet Ops

upyr1

As you may know from other posts, I want to see some ship modules. It would be a good way to pay for naval assets, work on naval AI and it may even bring in more people if done right.

I could see something like combined arms being good for World War II.

I would But a Naval Assets module.... Specially if they re work the Ships damage models, and give us a good nmber of asorted Platforms, from different eras..

Lets say two destroyers, two Corvettes/Frigates, a few Logistic and or Landing Ships, for US, UK, France, USSR, Germany, India, Japan and other south east asia navies...

I mentioned those in some past threads. It is believed that RTS-like Ship Operations can be a proper way. Hope someday ED bringing it into reality.

An updated Harpoon would be a good way to go for modern ships. I figure the two extremes would be combined arms or a harpoon remake.

I would But a Naval Assets module.... Specially if they re work the Ships damage models, and give us a good nmber of asorted Platforms, from different eras..

Lets say two destroyers, two Corvettes/Frigates, a few Logistic and or Landing Ships, for US, UK, France, USSR, Germany, India, Japan and other south east asia navies...

This is exactly why I want DCS :Fleet Ops. Eagle needs to improve the damage modeling and AI for naval units as well as provide us with more assets accross the eras. I figure the best way to pay for the development would be to make something playable.