facelift for Ships, bombers and other assets?

WelshZeCorgi

That would be pretty low down on my priority list, I'd rather they sorted the bugs in the models we can fly first before updating some AI cosmetics.

I don't know so I want to ask: Are the guys who model 3D stuff the same that care for fixing bugs in the core and modules? I hope the old 3D models get some love soon.

I don't know so I want to ask: Are the guys who model 3D stuff the same that care for fixing bugs in the core and modules? I hope the old 3D models get some love soon.

I have actually seen several people rant on RAZBANS FB page when ever they see the latest 3D models status of one of the modules in development about how they should be finishing up bug fixes instead of starting on new modules.

Like they expect the 3D designers to also know programing. RAZBAN should at least make a tour video to show their different departments and the processes so people can get some idea of how things are done.

I have actually seen several people rant on RAZBANS FB page when ever they see the latest 3D models status of one of the modules in development about how they should be finishing up bug fixes instead of starting on new modules.

Like they expect the 3D designers to also know programing. RAZBAN should at least make a tour video to show their different departments and the processes so people can get some idea of how things are done.

I don't get upset when I see Razban or anyone else showing new models. I trust they have things squared away.

+1, some of these assets are really showing their age, and even the majority of assets which have pretty decent modelling is falling behind newer additions.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

No, of course not - it's like saying - "oh yeah, I would really like the carpenter to fix the plumbing in my house in stead of installing the windows." - different jobs, different skill sets, different people.