[REPORTED] Pylon Sta 4/6 - Error

=Panther=

I understand it is EA WIP, but wanted to point out that there is no external tank pylon on STA4/6 when there isn't an external tank installed. The wing tank when removed, comes off with the pylon. The tank does not separate from the pylon and pylon doesn't remain on the aircraft.

Now if one was to install a wing weapons pylon, that is a completely different type of pylon and can be installed if one chooses.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I was wondering where you saw that until I saw the Landing gear animation video.

Agreed, 370 tank pylons are part of the tank and are installed, removed, and jettison together.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 3 weeks later...

Just a friendly bump, based on the IFF video. When removed by maintenance or jettisoned the Tank Pylon Assembly (TPA) comes off the aircraft as one whole assembly. There is no method for the lower tank portion to leave the pylon (besides in overhaul maintenance but that isn't important).

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP