F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

Not sure how many hours they have. I visited their operational base several times back in 2009 and several of the frames only had about 3000h. When we sold 12 to Romania we bought 3 more stored hulls (to re-equip and fly again) for ourselves to keep the numbers from going too low so the fleet is really a mixed bag by now. I would guess, anywhere between 4000-5000h average.

The expected retirement date after the upgrade is 2030. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

yXgePgRsrvY

N0g9hP0TuK0

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

Loud video

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Click on image to enlarge

171117-F-DT859-0002.JPG

Wolf Pack tests combat capabilities in large force employment drill

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon with the 80th Fighter Squadron uses its afterburner to take off at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, Nov. 17, 2017, while a pilot with the 35th FS taxis to take off behind. The two fighter squadrons carry out a wide variety of combat sorties in support of contingency operation plans on the Korean Peninsula. These aircraft took part in a large force employment involving more than 20 aircraft to test their ability to conduct such missions. (U.S. Air Force photo by Capt. Christopher Mesnard)

Note the big chain use to emergency stop the aircraft.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

They make it look easy

9BetKgxPJoI

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• Like 2

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Edit: Oops different Sunset Show, The aircraft is from our local airbase here in Belgium and displayed at the Sunset show at Sanicole

I know cos I wuz there (in Lleida last summer but not at the airshow)

IBV8LFT.jpg

(pic is actually from the 2016 Sanicole Sunset Show as my camera threw a hissy fit at this years Sunset Airshow :( )

Edited by Alicatt
Belgium - Catalonia well one is as nice as the other :)

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

uE-L3CGFhrk

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Ah, good old 'PEL' :)

Which reminds me, this video. Has probably been posted already, but Im not going trough 95 pages to find out.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Thanks

Has probably been posted already, but Im not going trough 95 pages to find out.

Don't worry, I got over a dozen repost.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,