Helicopters Tournament 7

Alpenwolf

I'll take an L as well, if that works. Username would be Scarecrow. Can I just use teamspeak, or do I need any other comms?

GCI operates on SRS only. Without SRS you're simply blind and losing lives quickly. Besides, SRS these days is a must on most servers. Give it a try.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Looks like all Gazelles are taken. Therefore, I've added 2 more slots for the Gazelle, so instead of 12 UH-1's, it's now 10 and 10 for the Gazelles.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Is it possible to be RED GCI for russian speaking pilots only, without SRS via TS? 2nd RED GCI slot? =[:)]=MI1T.

GCI operates on SRS only. Without SRS you're simply blind and losing lives quickly. Besides, SRS these days is a must on most servers. Give it a try.

SRS is a limitation and overcomplification for GCI, IMO.

MI1T;3978242']Is it possible to be RED GCI for russian speaking pilots only' date=' without SRS via TS? 2nd RED GCI slot? =[:)']=MI1T.

SRS is a limitation and overcomplification for GCI, IMO.

There is only 1 x GCI slot for each side. Sorry, buddy.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

There is only 1 x GCI slot for each side. Sorry, buddy.

It's sad, cause almost half of RED team speaks Russian. GCI should speak both languages (and spend time saying information 2 times), or no GCI support for them at all. Those options are bad. REDs are in disadvantage by default.

P.S. Of course i know that this is English-speaking tournament, but nonetheless...

P.P.S. I could take GCI, cause i know English well enough for it, and also Russian (obviously), but with mandatory SRS it's not worth it. No offence.

Edited by [52] MI1T

I support [52] MI1T.

May be it will be possible to open the second slot for russian-speakers next time? Not all of them speak English...

Chopper pilots make History, man. Jetfighters - make movies... ©

MI1T;3978341']It's sad, cause almost half of RED team speaks Russian. GCI should speak both languages (and spend time saying information 2 times), or no GCI support for them at all. Those options are bad. REDs are in disadvantage by default.

P.S. Of course i know that this is English-speaking tournament, but nonetheless...

P.P.S. I could take GCI, cause i know English well enough for it, and also Russian (obviously), but with mandatory SRS it's not worth it. No offence.

If that's the case, I can give you 1 x GCI slot.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Blue won the day!

Very interesting fight. Capturing and recapturing FARP's all day long. Blue had 5 by the end eventually and Red only 1. Sounds very dominating, but it was very close actually.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Blue won the day!

Very interesting fight. Capturing and recapturing FARP's all day long. Blue had 5 by the end eventually and Red only 1. Sounds very dominating, but it was very close actually.

Next round, the ECV56 will go red again.

Trying to improve, you know :joystick:

ECV56 Cóndor

As CBI couldn't take part this time, I was looking for the stream, wasn't there any this time?

Greetz Wayan

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Maverick had to leave for work. So unfortunately there was no live streaming.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

A little bit confused this time but a great event as always.

This time blue wins ; ) and that's not the Gazelles work alone.

Mainly it was the work of the Huey Pilots, getting Farbs back after losing them and managed to stay in the game to the end.

Always happy landings ;)

A little bit confused this time but a great event as always.

This time blue wins ; ) and that's not the Gazelles work alone.

Mainly it was the work of the Huey Pilots, getting Farbs back after losing them and managed to stay in the game to the end.

True! I saw them going in and out, bringing troops all the time.

The Ka-50's were a bit lost without GCI.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 1 month later...