Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9 - Page 311 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-28-2017, 02:48 AM   #3101
Dino Might

Reputation power: 3
Dino Might is on a distinguished road

I'm starting to want all choppers to have bomber call capability. More choppers means more reasons to fly an F5
Dino Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:15 AM   #3102
Tj1376

Reputation power: 2
Tj1376 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia389 View Post
Take huey away from red? Why? Last time red didn't have the huey they had no chopper pilots. Alot of red heli piots only have the huey. Don't make more guys go blue. Not sure why you would want to take the huey away from red.

Also giving Gazelle troops wouldlnt be good either. Last time blue had that, thats all they flew. Low signature and rwr to get your troops to farps maybe? Maybe that's why you want to put red into mi8s only. Should just take the L out completely and replace with more hueys. How many troop carriers did blue need today? Two wasn't enough? Hell blue had 3:1 numbers.

I think blue needs all the help they can get. The regulars play red... and I just watched RVE and AXE steam roll four air bases in the south in less than two hours. It was pretty impressive if you like 11 v 2 odds.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tj1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:22 AM   #3103
Tyrant07

Reputation power: 0
Tyrant07 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrud View Post
I'd go:
Mistral = bomber / crate / no troops
L = no bomber / crate / troops
M = bomber / crate / no troops
(This seems gamey. Have you looked in the back seat of and L? it's all ammo. The Mistral and M back seats are empty)

As I've said before, i'd prefer any/all choppers to call in bombers, but it's not up to me.
The Mistral is the only one with a back seat. So from a realism point of view it should carry troops, however you cant have that and bomber calls.
Tyrant07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:40 AM   #3104
BodyOrgan

Reputation power: 2
BodyOrgan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj1376 View Post
I think blue needs all the help they can get. The regulars play red... and I just watched RVE and AXE steam roll four air bases in the south in less than two hours. It was pretty impressive if you like 11 v 2 odds.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wasn't that bad for most of the work, but we did manage to whittle you guys down after a while. Drachen sure gave us a lot of trouble... until we bombed him