720p HD Widescreen v1.0 Individual Training Tracks (22) Available

BBQ

lesson Abris plan shows how to plan and save a new route, and then save it into database so every time you fly that mission you can load previously made routes.

Does this not work anymore.

I went straight on and after watching video and did the process but they are never there when i quit and reload mission.

Im not missing any steps,, anyone else got this problem?

• 2 years later...
lesson Abris plan shows how to plan and save a new route, and then save it into database so every time you fly that mission you can load previously made routes.

Does this not work anymore.

I went straight on and after watching video and did the process but they are never there when i quit and reload mission.

Im not missing any steps,, anyone else got this problem?

i noticed this as well, and in multiplayer too. Once you leave the session and come back the saved route is gone. it's a real shame

=============================

i7 5820k | 32GB RAM | Nvidia 2070RTX | 1TB SSD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just tied link to YouTube and it’s dead tried the YouTube number in YouTube and it to was a no go

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 years later...

the training missions were reworked in DCS...the videos shouldnt be necessary anymore.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins