NTTR Expansion Pack - Airfield Details

A squadron mate said, DCS now uses the real Tower frequencies. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thanks, ED! Great! :)

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The kneeboard has tons of info including approach plates. However navigation fixes, etc. are not indicated on the map. I was hoping they would have been programmed into the A10C CDU for creating a flight plan.

Edited by jcbak

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Great to have new airfields! :)

I couldn't get ground crew at TTTR, I don't suppose we need to be on a specific area for that?

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Okay I see this new update of many new airfields and I kinda ... didn't realized that ....

Holy smokes, my wish has been fulfilled, I think I mentioned the idea of such smaller ... I don't remember if I actually made a thread about it, but I remember now writting it down maybe I saved in a text file and never published, I think I made posts about it only mentioning, ofcourse I don't say that it's because of me, but seems like developers did taught of the same thing themselfs at least proves we think on the same page and agree.

But this is actually GREAT! Thanks!

I'm buying NTTR next week just out of spite, even tho I still have other work to do and won't be able to play much in the coming weeks. Heck I also wanted to eventually get A-10A but that wouldn't be complete without the new map. It's kinda stretching it with the new monitor and GPU this 2 monts.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

NTTR, you'll love it Wader!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

airnav.com

skyvector.com

Both great sources for the information you guys are looking for.

I use Skyvector with XPlane frequently. The navaids are already recognized by the GPS/FMS in XP/FSX/P3D. Unless I'm missing something I would have to take the L/L for each NAVAID from Skyvector and then plug them into the CDU and then create the FP. It would be nice to already have them past off the database in Dcs much like the airfields are.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I use Skyvector with XPlane frequently. The navaids are already recognized by the GPS/FMS in XP/FSX/P3D. Unless I'm missing something I would have to take the L/L for each NAVAID from Skyvector and then plug them into the CDU and then create the FP. It would be nice to already have them past off the database in Dcs much like the airfields are.

just click on them as WP in the mission editor and they'll be waypoints automatically

just click on them as WP in the mission editor and they'll be waypoints automatically

They aren't on the DCS map. Unless I'm just not seeing them. For example, DRAKO is a FAF for RWY 32 @ Tonopah. It's not on the map.

I have found the same. I'm not generally someone to complain about performance unneccessarily but this was significant in VR. 375.70 10/28/2016, is my Nvidia drivers, im hanging off on updating as someone said there was an issue on the latest. I've got a 1070 and generally get the 45 frames locked with ASW, notwitchstanding the occasional stutters in Caucasus in the Kutaisi area.

Just a word of warning, if you're using VR, you may want to skip this update.

For some reason it tanks performance down into single digits with VR while running fine on a normal screen.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Love these new airports:clap_2:. For the first time we can operate from real thrilling GA runways. Those (,well a bit long as they are IRL, but) narrow strips really reflect how it is to fly from or into them, really reminds me the aerodrome where I got my licence. Quite an interesting challenge with props :thumbup:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Just a word of warning, if you're using VR, you may want to skip this update.

For some reason it tanks performance down into single digits with VR while running fine on a normal screen.

Thank you for mentioning this!

I'd held off downloading the update as it's 20gb. It's being unpacked now so I saw this just in time to cancel it! :-)

It also looks as if some of the parking spot issues have been resolved. For example Aircraft parked in the LOLA face forward the berms now not away.

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Funny question: How do you DL the update?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Thank you gentlemen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||