COMMUNITY MOVIE IN PROGRESS!!

Gargoyle1

Good News!

Hello again guys! Currently i'm in the process of making a DCS World movie. If you have watched my last one "Iron Clash", That was all my own footage. But my idea is I want YOU to send in your clips! If you have a great clip you always wanted to show people but don't have a YouTube channel then I am here for you I'm hoping to get a bunch of great clips and combine them all in an action-packed, story-based film of epic proportion! If you are interested in partaking in this en devour, Please email any tracks/recordings to hayflana@gmail.com This could be one great movie, let's make it happen! :thumbup:

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Rules:

1) Please no clips longer than 45 seconds, we want alot of clips in this, so please be sparing on the video time.

2) If you do send a .trk file or video clip, please let me know that you did down below :)

That's it! Go crazy guys ;)

-Gargoyle

Edited by Gargoyle1

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

does it have to be a combat clip, or can it just be like pulling a cobra or something? Great idea BTW I would like to see how this turns out :)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Roger, spreading the word.

ps, what is your stance towards squad's advertising there name in the clips?

On one side it can be good exposure for us all, on the other i can understand that your

not wanting to make a 10 minute long commercial.

Edited by 159th_Falcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

does it have to be a combat clip, or can it just be like pulling a cobra or something? Great idea BTW I would like to see how this turns out :)

Hm, good question. I would prefer combat as this will be a movie portraying all out war. If you do a cobra and perhaps dodge a missIle/SAM, well, that just makes it even cooler :D

Fight nice kids :)

Follow this link!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roger, spreading the word.

ps, what is your stance towards squad's advertising there name in the clips?

On one side it can be good exposure for us all, on the other i can understand that your

not wanting to make a 10 minute long commercial.

Oh don't worry, I got you covered :)

Follow this link!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]