Can't Update to 1.2.9 for my F-86!

Gargoyle1

Hey guys,

I really need some community help here. I just got the f-86 and I can't even fly it because I cant update to 1.2.9! My auto updater tool just launched the game and that's it. I tried deleting the auto update cache files and still nothing. I don't want to have to uninstall DCS and install it again because I'll loose my key binding as well as modules where I only had one activation left! Please help me :( :cry:

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you not run the auto updater manualy from the start menu?

In Win 7 its under Eagle Dynamics, 'Update DCS World'?

Or try closing dcs completely, then change the date on your pc to yesterdays date (time synch off) and then open dcs again.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Can you not run the auto updater manualy from the start menu?

In Win 7 its under Eagle Dynamics, 'Update DCS World'?

Or try closing dcs completely, then change the date on your pc to yesterdays date (time synch off) and then open dcs again.

I tried doing the start menu method. It will bring up "updating DCS world" menu box for a split second then it will disapear

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, sorry I dont know then, not sure about the beta distinction either

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Yes, I opened up my dcs world a few hours ago and the update was prompted so I downloaded it.