F-15C Flight Qualification Campaign

Hi guys! I just bought the amazing F-15C module and now I want to buy your training missions. However, when I go to your website and press "Add to cart", it leads to paypals website that reports an error: PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

How am I able to buy your product?

Edited by LeBueno

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

OK, Im a little confused here. I read through almost the entire post but I cant find anything.

I downloaded this campaign but for some reason it wont show up in game. Added to the right folder under missions. Then under campaigns, with no luck.

What am I doing wrong? it is not the right version anymore?

OK, Im a little confused here. I read through almost the entire post but I cant find anything.

I downloaded this campaign but for some reason it wont show up in game. Added to the right folder under missions. Then under campaigns, with no luck.

What am I doing wrong? it is not the right version anymore?

See this post.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am so confused. Once I have downloaded these 2 campaigns,

1. Where do I install it

2. How do I pay (if it's not free)

I am running DCS 1.5.5 and 2.0

Thanks for your work on this.

Edited by X_Man

• 8 months later...
This campaign is no longer for sale from our website. We hope it will be available from EDs store soon.

Hi Sabre-TLA. Any idea when this might be available for purchase again? I'd love to get some interactive Eagle training just like your campaign.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

• 1 month later...
This campaign is no longer for sale from our website. We hope it will be available from EDs store soon.

Please Sabre-TLA, we are waiting for this mission for a long time... Pleeease...

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Mr Sabre-TLA, please make this Campaign available again,you´ll make a lot of money with that, there lot of new incomers in DCS world that need that kind of Campaign.

Rgds,

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...

They don't have this on there site I would love to have had this but no luck thanks for the answer unless its in the The Georgian War guess i will try that

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

its a shame so many of your mission are not for sale ED has almost none if any of these I don't think they should have stopped you if they are not selling them. I purchase FC 3 and except for a couple aircraft it useless without the training mission their silly little training videos are a bit of a joke

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• 2 weeks later...
We have a number of campaigns in the pipeline including this one.

We are updating all the voice overs (there are alot of them) and making other enhancements and adjustments to make it play better than the initial offering.

Sorry but we don't have any ETA yet.

Will you make a Harrier FQC?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
its a shame so many of your mission are not for sale ED has almost none if any of these I don't think they should have stopped you if they are not selling them. I purchase FC 3 and except for a couple aircraft it useless without the training mission their silly little training videos are a bit of a joke

Exactly!

Soon ?!? Almost 2 years sir, I would pay for the old one,no problems...

Edited by Hamilton

• 3 months later...

Hi Sabre! long time!

I was just thinking : are you planning to upgrade and release your wonderful F-15C training campaing for 2.5 now? I bet it would be the entry door to a lot of newcomers... I just made the experiment and if you prentend to know nothing about DCS and only have the (very basic) DCS manual and try to understand all about the F-15C (I am not talking about the A-10C and its great manual...) it can be very difficult for a newcomer... How to use the navigation modes, why on earth in the ME waypoints are starting at 0 and is the ILSN pointing to the IAF or the Runway (it did change in the last iterations... right?) all sorts of details that are simply not well documented and I bet that with a proper training campaing, a lot of people would start out DCS, wiht ist great free ME and theatre, with the F-15C...

just a thought... cheers!

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D