Tips for setting up buddy lasing

bones1014

How do you guys coordinate the proper spot to ground mark your radar for dropping?

Depending on situation and the type of buddy lasing aircraft I use one of the following methods or a mix thereof:

1. Coordinates

2. Talk-On

3. WP rockets

4. Finger of God (IR pointer)

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Last but not leas (probably you do it but since nobody talked about it): the Mirage can set set LGB laser code on the ground, in the air, the laser designator needs to match the laser code of the bomb.

Currently, INS update doesn’t work as it should. So it’s better to leave it aside.

TGP will deliver corrodantes good enough to perform CCRP release on it.

Enter coordinates in PCN and designate the + in the HUD.

If playing with INS drift, choose obvious INS fix point neat target area.

Update your INS then perform as described above.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

TGP will deliver corrodantes good enough to perform CCRP release on it.

Enter coordinates in PCN and designate the + in the HUD.

I've tried using a coordinate to give me a + on the ground but I haven't got it right yet. Altitude entry isn't working the way I think it is.

I've tried using a coordinate to give me a + on the ground but I haven't got it right yet. Altitude entry isn't working the way I think it is.

Read the manual, nothing special there, just don’t mix meters and feet :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi