RAZBAM DCS: AT-27 Testers Needed

Teeter

Hey guys,

Work on the RAZBAM DCS: AT-27 flight model is getting started, and I would like to work in parallel with a few live at-will (and at your convenience) testers.

I would like three testers total, to work in a team as well as independently. I've asked two, and only one has accepted so far (the other is undecided). Please, provide some reasons why you would make a great tester!

It doesn't seem like it should be a big deal, but I'm really looking to assemble a small team of real know-it-alls as opposed to a reckless squadron of...whatever you want to call it. The two that I've asked are people who I know to be very intelligent, reliable testers. However, they have no evident specialized experience with the AT-27. I need to fill that space.

Some desirable experience:

• T-27 Operation or Maintenance Experience*

• PT6A-25C (or any variant PT6A) Operation or Maintenance Experience*

• Light Turboprop Aircraft Flight Experience

• Portuguese-Speaking

And clarification:

• The AT-27 EFM is pre-Alpha at this time (work has really just begun)

• I can't promise you any form of compensation at this time

• You can test at your convenience, but at least 2-4 hours/wk is best

• You will need to sign an NDA

If you don't want to reply to this thread, feel free to PM me with interest or question/clarifications/concerns.

____

Thank you!

Gregory Smiddy

RAZBAM Simulations

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I don't have any aircraft experience, but I'm Brazilian, So I speak portuguese. Anyway, I would like to help you guys to make the first Brazilian plane to DCS, if possible.

I have a lot free time, I know a friend who trained in the AT- 27 and today he is a A-1M pilot, so he can help me etc.

Edited by Darkbrotherhood7

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eu também sou brasileiro, moro em Natal (tem uma base aérea aqui cheia de Tucanos), e tenho muita experiência com o A-10C (mais de 600 horas logadas). Fiz parte de alguns esquadrões virtuais por mais de 2 anos (1st VFW, depois Virtual Tactical Fighter Group), mas acabei voando tanto o A-10C que dei um tempo. Estou aprendendo agora a voar o BMS F-16 (um novo desafio), mas sem dúvidas, testar um avião brasileiro seria a glória!

I´m also brazilian, live in Natal (there is an airbase here, full of Tucanos!), and a lot of experience on A-10C (more than 600 logged hours). I was a member of some virtual squadrons for more than 2 years (1st VFW, then Virtual Tactical Fighter Group), but got tired of flying A-10. Now I´m learning BMS F-16 (a new challenge), but undoubtely, to test a brazilian plane would be wonderful!

Edited by Direwolf

Hi Gregory and Razbam team.

I am the guy that provide you the contact of my great friend and major of Brazilian Air Force that answered some questions about the Tucano for you. It would be a great pleasure to participate of this test and also I can work with him to bring as many information as I can about the Tucano to build this module close to the real aircraft. You guys can count on me for this one.:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

I'm brazilian(portuguese speaker), with alot of experience with simulators, about 9 years. I'm Commercial Pilot certificate at brazil (about 310 flight hours), experience with turboprop TBM850, KING AIR, but nothing in T-27. But i'll be really proud if i had a chance to test this airplane.

hi guys, i'm an argentine air force pilot, i flew 100hs on t34 c1 (pt6), 100hs on dhc-6 (pt6) and now i'm flying sf-34 (ge ct7 9b), the only problem is that i have my computer out of service until july! if that's not a problem i have time to help you!

p.s.: sorry about my english jaja

If no other help is available, and you are willing to work through a translator, I'd be willing to help you out. Sorry, I only speak English (and probably not all that correctly either). I do have 500 hours flying a C-208 Caravan though, (PT-6 engine) for a Fedex feeder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

I don't speak Portuguese, or have any turboprop experience, but I am a US based PPL holder for single engine land with ~180 hours in cherokees and 172's, with a background in aerospace production. Perfectly willing to help out and give feedback.

If no other help is available, and you are willing to work through a translator, I'd be willing to help you out. Sorry, I only speak English (and probably not all that correctly either). I do have 500 hours flying a C-208 Caravan though, (PT-6 engine) for a Fedex feeder.

Thank you Apache - I'm up for that, but with all you good pilots ...they have a good pool to chose from. We shall keep having to follow the thread to see what happens. Thank for the very kind offer.

Hey guys,

Work on the RAZBAM DCS: AT-27 flight model is getting started, and I would like to work in parallel with a few live at-will (and at your convenience) testers.

I would like three testers total, to work in a team as well as independently. I've asked two, and only one has accepted so far (the other is undecided). Please, provide some reasons why you would make a great tester!

It doesn't seem like it should be a big deal, but I'm really looking to assemble a small team of real know-it-alls as opposed to a reckless squadron of...whatever you want to call it. The two that I've asked are people who I know to be very intelligent, reliable testers. However, they have no evident specialized experience with the AT-27. I need to fill that space.

Some desirable experience:

• T-27 Operation or Maintenance Experience*

• PT6A-25C (or any variant PT6A) Operation or Maintenance Experience*

• Light Turboprop Aircraft Flight Experience

• Portuguese-Speaking

And clarification:

• The AT-27 EFM is pre-Alpha at this time (work has really just begun)

• I can't promise you any form of compensation at this time

• You can test at your convenience, but at least 2-4 hours/wk is best

• You will need to sign an NDA

If you don't want to reply to this thread, feel free to PM me with interest or question/clarifications/concerns.

____

Thank you!

Gregory Smiddy

RAZBAM Simulations

Hello, I've sent you a PM, I pill be willing to help if you need. USMC pilot. Flown 100 hours in the T-6, which is pretty much derived from the Tucano, and a lot of hours in tactical jets. Let me know. Thanks

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

• 1 year later...

Hello! I used to Fly TUCANO, I have about 40hs on this plane and still have mi checklist

I5 8600K  - MSI 3070 - 32Gb DDR4  - 1 TB NVME - 1TB SSD - :joystick: TM Warthog

FC3 - Mirage - Hawk (RIP) - F5E - L39 - F14B -A4E C- UH1H - AV8BNA - F16C - FA-18C - Ka50- Apache-A10CII - MB339

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AT-27 project was canceled. It's been a year already.

It's a pity ... I would have purchased that Module, since it's an aircraft in use on my country :(

tucano_fach.thumb.jpg.3e54a6eb773ad2ac8d2ca792657c6576.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That's the A-29 (EMB-314) Super Tucano though.

... yes, you are fully right ... hope it doesn't get abandoned mid-way ... It would be very nice to have a turboprop trainer on DCS.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB