Whats Next?

Wizard_03

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Razbam, now that the Mirage is almost out of the oven. Care to tell us which of your fine aircraft is next for DCS? :D

I believe the A7 was next, or was it the T-2? So long ago and there's been no word that I have seen with firm plans.

Edited by Revelation

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I believe the A7 was next, or was it the T-2? So long ago and there's been no word that I have seen with firm plans.

I've had so much fun with just the FC3 level A-7 mod, JUST IMAGINE what it will be like when we have a A-7, F-14, F-18 and fully realized carrier ops.... HOLY CRAP!!!

The future is so bright

One would think they where greeks...

xD T-2 A7 and Mirage 2000.

Only nation with that combination is Greece.

Whats next? F-4E-PI2000? (Variant of the German ICE F-4 Upgrade) or even a F-16? xD

Would also love if they would consider making a Mirage 2000-5 in the future =).

would probably be easier (faster) then making a completly new aircraft since they could reuse the majority of research / work done for the 2000C.

I hope it will be the A-7 ... it's my most beloved airplane of all time.

I suppose that if it will be timed for next year then it could catch up with the planned Carrier ops quite nicely as I hope ED will be able to push it for next Christmas.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

One would think they where greeks...

xD T-2 A7 and Mirage 2000.

Only nation with that combination is Greece.

Whats next? F-4E-PI2000? (Variant of the German ICE F-4 Upgrade) or even a F-16? xD

Would also love if they would consider making a Mirage 2000-5 in the future =).

would probably be easier (faster) then making a completly new aircraft since they could reuse the majority of research / work done for the 2000C.

I would really like the Mirage 2000-5, a "super" Mirage 2000, it could be the a very interesting modern fighter

However the Mirage-C is already a amazing plane !

I think the F-4 is going to be make by Leatherneck so....

And the t-6 and A-7....well...again american things and they are especially ugly ^^

A Super Etendard would be cool !

Or maybe a Rafale ! Well I know I know it's just a impossible dream, maybe in 20 years :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Youtube Channel

Ryzen 2600 -- GTX980 4Go -- 16Go RAM 3200Mhz -- TM Warthog + Rudder Pedals -- HomeMade trackIR

From looking at the RAZBAM product line, I believe the A-7E Corsair II will be a great plane to replace the Su-25T in east vs. west missions. I'd also like to see the A-6E Intruder and AV-8B/Harrier GR7 as well. As for another Mirage 2000, I'd like to have a Mirage 2000N-K2 or Mirage 2000D strike aircraft.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

A Super Etendard would be cool !

My opinion is that the Etendard is worse than any American aircraft in the looks department! Though the Buckeye is a bit of an ugly beast! To each his own! Lol I would not say no to pushing either of them across the sky!

That being said, I'd agree with the A-7 coming out next. Followed by the Buckeye, then in a year or so a Harrier! For the Harrier I would like to see the A/V-8B, just because I'm a former Marine!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

F-14 or Harrier II +++

The F-14A/B is being done by Leatherneck. The harrier would be an insta buy for me!:thumbup:

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Want an F-15 with a clickable cockpit.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64