Poor Fps

archer86

Hi, after the mirage 2000, I purchased mig-19 from Razbam but I really disappointed about the low fps of mig-19.

I almost have all addons from Dcs and I am getting 60-70fps with the other complex aircrafts like f-18, m2000.

unfortunately, mig-19 gives me 40-50 fps from internal and external view. once mig-21 had that problem, nowadays it seems they had fixed.

But what I see is the mig-19 took mig-21's throne now. Despite my cockpit quality setting set medium quality, I get low fps.

ater every update and purhased product I erase fxo, metashader...etc and run repair.

please fix that issue, thank you.

I have: asus gtx 980, i7 3770, kingston hyperx 16gb ram, dcs runs on ssd.

Edited by archer86

• 4 months later...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4039005&postcount=9

So far there have been a few reports of poor performance only in VR. After extensive testing and feedback, the module doesn't seem to have any issues while using regular displays. I advice to check werever there may be any problem related with the PC, drivers or configurations.

• 5 months later...

I have also some FPS problems with the Mig-19 on a 2D system, especially at high altitude. Maybe this has to do somehting with the ARK-5 Radio navigation system.

Since I read in another thread about problems occuring with the Mig-19 espacially on caucasus map but not on other maps I thought it could be due to all the caucasus kHz radio emitting sources "bombarding" the ARK-5. Maybe there's a highly complex calculation in the background killing fps in my lower end intel-i5-processor system, which could also generate fps-problems in high demanding VR systems?

I did a little video where one can see the effect on the ground, sitting at gudauta airfield. In the upper left the fps are shown. The effect seems to occur when one is tuned in to a radio source but not when PCHCHCHHCHHHHHHHR not tuned in :)

:weight_lift:

Doing some further testing. Finally, from my side it's not a super high priority problem (if it is one at all), I just can turn off the ark-5 and just use it every 30 km for some seconds. Don't want to stop you guys working in the MiG-23 :)

Thanks and greetings

Eber

Edit: another vid with a 10 fps drop

Edited by Eber
additional information