VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

VSPX is unchecked.

For most programs I make screenshots of my settings, so if a problem pops up I can easily check if something has changed. So I've definitely already checked. But in this case no settings have changed. It's all still the same, obviously except for the new functionality with the dustom path (which I've set according to my situation: OB -standalone).

Follow the FINISH steps after the update. If needed, use the Reset tab to reset keywords database.

The Finish steps? The steps that are not existing on the page after purchase or the steps that are not existing in the email with the license?

What "finish" steps.....

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

The Finish steps? The steps that are not existing on the page after purchase or the steps that are not existing in the email with the license?

What "finish" steps.....

No offense ,did you read the manual?

Go to Editor, click finish and follow the on screen message..

What "finish" steps.....

Open the VAICOM configuration panel, select the Editor Tab and then hit the Finish button. This will copy all the commands to the clipboard and then tell you what to do.

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Have to ask, but have you ever read the manual?

Go to Editor, click finish and follow the on screen message..

I have read the manual; thanks for asking.... This isn't my first rodeo cucpcake and I helped countless people setup VA and Vaicom Pro.

When one says "Finish Steps" how does that translate to click the finish button? By the way I have clicked the Finish button that did not work at all.

However, as Hollwood suggested the resetting the database did the trick. Thanks for the guidance Hollywood.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Resetting the database partially solved it. I get 'salute' to work, but 'request refueling' doesn't work: recipient texaco is currently not available. If I go through the comms menu (F-keys) and request refuelling manually and later on give the 'ready pre-contact' the voice comman, that gets understood and recognized.

Edited by Valk

However, as Hollwood suggested the resetting the database did the trick. Thanks for the guidance Hollywood.

Thats because you dont follow the "Finish Step" correctly

However, happy it works out for you ..:thumbup:

hi Hollywood VA recognize: Nearest Carrier, See You At Ten, Hornet Ball, Clara, Flight Kiss Off

but not recognize :

Request Launch and Salute

the windows voise recognition does recognize all.

what do you think could be a problem?

thanks in advance.

Is this with or without DCS running?

If you are not doing it already, try running with the VAICOM debug option turned on - this should tell you whether it is being recognised but with too low a confidence level

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Can someone explain what "supress auto" does a little bit more?

I haven't tried it yet with VAICOM, but playing around with the Super Carrier yesterday DCS was auto putting in calls from me to the boat (for instance when I got overhead) without me doing anything. I would guess it is related to that.

Hi,

I just bought the ATC licence but I don't know how to activate it?...

VOICE ATTACK says that I have to activate it

I 'm unable to activate it via the 'EX" tab in the Configuration Windows...

Moreover the ATC licence doesn't appear in my VAICOM PRO Registered licence info:huh:

Hi,

Moreover the ATC licence doesn't appear in my VAICOM PRO Registered licence info:huh:

Go to the about tab of Vaicom config and enter the licence key in the top box and the registered e-mail in the bottom box and then hit the Validate Key key

DCS Hangs After Adding Realistic ATC

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I had issues with VA, at least issues I couldn't sort out myself. Now, since getting a key for the Realistic ATC, DCS is hanging on the load screen at 10%. Checking the log file I see the the problem is with the common.lua and gameMessages.lua files. First VA will not apply these automatically nor will it replace the export.lua in saved games automatically as it always has in the past. So, I manually pasted the common.lua and gamemessages.lua but once I past the code and fire up DCS it hangs every time. If I do DCS repair it replaces common.lua and gamemessages.lua and loads fine but then VA doesn't work, obviously because it's missing lua code. I can't figure it out. Hollywood can you give me some direction?

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Hi,

Click on the ABOUT tab, enter the licence key in the box below BUY KEY / Validate Key.

Enter your email below that and then hit validate key.

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I had issues with VA, at least issues I couldn't sort out myself. Now, since getting a key for the Realistic ATC, DCS is hanging on the load screen at 10%. Checking the log file I see the the problem is with the common.lua and gameMessages.lua files. First VA will not apply these automatically nor will it replace the export.lua in saved games automatically as it always has in the past. So, I manually pasted the common.lua and gamemessages.lua but once I past the code and fire up DCS it hangs every time. If I do DCS repair it replaces common.lua and gamemessages.lua and loads fine but then VA doesn't work, obviously because it's missing lua code. I can't figure it out. Hollywood can you give me some direction?

Have you set the new options on the config screen for release / openbeta and standalone / steam?

Hi,

Disregard, problem solved with the correct licence number entered...:doh:

Check out the "10%" issue in the FAQ page, linked at https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4311067&postcount=5.

Check out the "10%" issue in the FAQ page, linked at https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4311067&postcount=5.

Thanks for the reply and the link. I hadn't thought to check that, however, the issue turned out to be DCS was not running as admin, I have noticed Discord and I guess now DCS will revert to default Compatibility mode and "unchecks run as admin" after an update. All is working fine now.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

@Hollywood

Bought the Realistic ATC licence. Followed the directions to finish the key words. After I ctrl-a, delete and ctrl+v, I get an error message "The profile already contains spoken phrase 'my target'. Please choose a different one."

I did not add 'my target'. How should I proceed?

Thanks,

STGChamby

Thanks for the reply and the link. I hadn't thought to check that, however, the issue turned out to be DCS was not running as admin, I have noticed Discord and I guess now DCS will revert to default Compatibility mode and "unchecks run as admin" after an update. All is working fine now.

Good to hear that you are back up and running