Realistic ASP reticle option

ataribaby

After thoroughly evaluating the latest patch:

Gained the ability for the size of the reticule to vary with the range/wingspan under some modes, particularly at higher wingspan settings.

But lost any semblance of LCOS functionality except when in Auto, but not locked on.

In manual, the sight moves left to right with no depression with range increases.

In auto, when locked on, the sight follows the target as reported above.

This is the worst the gunsight has ever worked. Does anyone try these patches out before releasing them?

Overpromise and underdeliver has been my experience with the MiG-21 over time. Only VEAO disappointed me more.

I will say that outside of air-to-air combat systems effectiveness and the dirty windshield with the glooped on sealant around the periscope mirror, the MiG-21bis looks impressive in 4K. It is so close to being right, yet keeps circling the target endlessly rather than hitting the mark, which would free up resources for other projects.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will get on that one as soon as I find a moment.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Yeah It is very frustrating. Bought Mig-21 years ago and never fully enjoyed it cos there was always something broken. I can't believe it is not in good state after all that years.

To be fair, all modules are more or less broken. It is not just Mig-21 :(