"Congratulations, you have been awarded Air Medal"

Bahger

I once got a medal after watching a replay of someone else. :D

I only took control after the batle was over.

• Like 1

AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8@3360 MHz | MB Asus M4A78-EM | 4GB DDR2-800 Kingston | XFX HD 5770 @850-900/1200-1300 | 500G Samsung HD502HI | Case CM 335 | CM-EPP 460W | Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) | Saitek X65F | Freetrack(Wii Remote) | LG 23' W2353V

I once got a medal after watching a replay of someone else. :D

I only took control after the batle was over.

Like in real life. This is a feature of the sim! :megalol:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Yeah I got one of those just for showing up as well.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Much to my surprise, I got the Air Force medal of honor. I guess they overlooked a "few" instances of fratricide while I was testing some triggers.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

It takes forever to rank up, yet its insanely easy to get all of the medals at once. I already have all of them and just recently I ranked up to First lieutenant.

Edited by thisisentchris87
No wait thats first, oops

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Antec DF-85 Case, Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel i5-3570k Ivy Bridge 3.4 GHz, air-cooled with Noctua NH-D14,

Corsair Vengeance 16GB, EVGA GTX 560 TI, Corsair Professional Series 750W, Creative Sound Blaster X-fi Titanium HD, ASUS EA-N66 Wireless Adapter

So far I have got the air medal, bronze star, purple heart and the Order of the Empire and a promotion will soon beckon. I think theres about 15 or so medals to "collect"

Take off, blow shit up, land..theres usualy a medal or promo waiting for you.

There are old pilots, there are bold pilots, but there are no old, bold pilots.

• 8 years later...
You also get the internet award for 2019's Most Necropost.

Yeah, but really it was a great one to Necro...

04f.gif_c200

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

????, is this rewarded for single play only? I flown dozens of flights and 100’s of hours and log book reads 0

I only fly multiplayer

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time

????, is this rewarded for single play only? I flown dozens of flights and 100’s of hours and log book reads 0

I only fly multiplayer

Don't think MP is accounted for within the log book of DCS.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

It isn't.

Also, ARISE GREAT CHICKEN ARISE!

Also, nine years ago I believe I had just discovered DCS (which I didn't like cause too hard) and was beginning my first tinkerings with Arma 2. At the time I was using a Lenovo laptop with a dual core processor, AMD who knows what, and a 1280x720p LCD screen you could barely see when you WERE in the ''sweet spot''.

Ah, how time flies

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2