TGP camera dont move

flavnet

Hello everyone! After the last patch I can no longer control the TGP camera movement with the RDR CURSOR commands after selecting the SOI. The TGP is activated and I can change the type of camera (TV or FLIR) but I really can't move the TGP head!!! Help please!

Same for me, until I select CCRP. Then, it slews to the nav point and can be moved around. No idea if it's supposed to move in CCIP or not, but it doesn't now.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

By selecting CCIP with TGP, you are telling the MMC to use the TGP to calculate the impact point. So the MMC should moves the TGP to the CCIP aim point. If the TGP is tracking a target and CCIP is selected, the TGP should also break tracking.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..