Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

no list for fortification, only structure's. :joystick:

Hmmm, try a regular unit (tank icon) and go to fortification should work, I'll double check, adding fudges walls tonight to the mod pack.

Hmmm, try a regular unit (tank icon) and go to fortification should work, I'll double check, adding fudges walls tonight to the mod pack.

every thing is working even the other smaller objects, just not the large ones even the crane is not showing up..

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

so I think something is wrong because in your first mod pack fortification is there in the recent one it is not there.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Mastiff,

I just checked, everything is working as it should with the exception of 2 Concrete 6m wall entries. One should be for a Speed Limit Sign, just replace the attached buildings.lua file with the attached under Mods/Tech.

buildings.lua

Hope this helps:

The location of all units is under the "Add or Modify Ground Vehicle Group" icon (tank)

step1.png~original

Select the icon, choose your faction and go to "Fortifications" for most objects, vehicles are located under "Armor" and "Unarmed." Insurgent Manpad & Windmill are located under "Air Defence"

step2.png~original

Place your unit

step3.png~original

My views for all the moded vehicles are rotated 90degrees. Any ideea what is happening and how to solve it?

Believe me if I could fix I would, still waiting on help for that one.

Work in progress: Expected release 4/1/2014

Very Low-Poly (fps friendly) Models for Semi-Bare Base Ops (BIAP or Bagram Vets will appreciate :) ) Many objects incoming!

baseobjects2.jpg~original

yes

all of my yes

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

hey ranger where's this go?

addon.lma3?

Oh man ..... this should be released as part of 1.2.8 ..... it would make the pit come alive .

Need some fire trollys too . Maybe a drop tank on a drop tank trolly and it would be great to see a GAU-8A ammo reload trolly .

Love your work .

Oh man ..... this should be released as part of 1.2.8 ..... it would make the pit come alive .

Need some fire trollys too . Maybe a drop tank on a drop tank trolly and it would be great to see a GAU-8A ammo reload trolly .

Love your work .

Scroll down you will see my tent and P-51D's set on a little project mission I was working on..

yd79.jpg

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Oh man ..... this should be released as part of 1.2.8 .....

Or 1.2.9, or else... but definely those deserve to be included in a release. Then it's up to us designer to use them or not :)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Great addition! Love this stuff.Any chance to give us some insurgents with ak-47? I did modify the Russian paratrooper texture to look more like a Talib, and it works quite well for helicopter and plane, cause you usually don't get close.

Disadvantage is you replace the russian paratroopers and it still is a beret on the head, so I would really like some more ground troops and if possible real unarmed civillians to reproduce situations where choice of weapons and approach vectors really matters.

Anyway, big thanks to Ranger79 for this awesome stuff. :thumbup:

EDIT anyone interested in the texture mod for the paratroopers?

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Great addition! Love this stuff.Any chance to give us some insurgents with ak-47? I did modify the Russian paratrooper texture to look more like a Talib, and it works quite well for Belisarius and plane, cause you usually don't get close.

Disadvantage is you replace the russian paratroopers and it still is a beret on the head, so I would really like some more ground troops and if possible real unarmed civillians to reproduce situations where choice of weapons and approach vectors really matters.

Anyway, big thanks to Ranger79 for this awesome stuff. :thumbup:

EDIT anyone interested in the texture mod for the paratroopers?

I am definitely interested!

Version 1.2 Mod Pack available for download on front page, enjoy!

New Units:

• Ammo Crate Pallet
  • Barracks Long
  • Fudges Conc Barricade X20
  • Fudges Conc Barricade X10
  • Fudges Conc Barricade X3
  • Fudges Conc Barricade X5
  • Green GPM Tent
  • Green Living Trailer
  • Large Tan Tent
  • Medium Trailer Facility
  • Porta Jon (Blue)
  • Porta Jon (Green)
  • Small Crates
  • Small Living Trailer
  • Storage Hangar Long
  • Tan Tent 2
  • Tan Tent 3
  • Tan Tent 4
  • Trash Dumpster

dcs2014-04-0121-30-10-13.png~original

Edited by Ranger79
  • Like 1

something wrong with media fire download keeps giving me an error. :joystick: