Ranger79 Base Objects Pack (Hesco's + others)

it seems this mod is broken now I cant use it with new beta version

Sorry man, I am not using the beta and do not know why the pack isn't working.

Sorry man, I am not using the beta and do not know why the pack isn't working.

not working in the new either

jsgme

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Very noob thing to have to do, but after 15 minutes of trying to figure it out myself (and being afraid of guessing and screwing something up), I decided to bite the bullet and post here asking for help.

How do I install this? Sorry to have to ask such a stupid question.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

You don't really say what you've tried / looked at so far - so gonna assume basics - have you read this - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607

You are an outstanding human, thank you. Naturally I had to post a question in there too (if you can't tell, this is my first "modable" PC game), but I guess that's the only way I will learn.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe any details on what you tried to make it work? Gives us a chance to help! ...doesn't work is somewhat vague.

Does it crash? Did you install manually, modman or JSGME? Can you see the new objects in the ME or not? Do you use the ones under Armor, not the Fortifications, as said in ranger79's description?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Works for me with the latest 1.2.8

@Ranger79: AWESOME work! I would +rep you daily ... but I can't :smilewink:

One small issue, though: the ASV M2 (both variants) shoot too high. The closer the enemy is, the higher they seem to aim - as if the aiming was upside down / inversed / off by 180 degrees.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Update to mod pack coming this Friday. Update includes static C5, patrol hmmv with and without overhead lights, and other goodies. Would love some help getting the CA view fixed, currently the gun sights are 90 degrees off when trying to use the units in CA. Units shown in video below

Edited by Ranger79

Hello dear Ranger,

WOW great news, it's super.

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello Ranger, welcome back!

Try to contact upuaut or Lilkiki, they have the latest mods of CA units and sure they can help with the little bug of camera.

Check out this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2259259#post2259259

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi Ranger,

to correct the "view position", you need to turn your "POINT_GUN" helper in Max in that direction :

UP = Y

RIGHT = Z

FRONT = X

Do the same for "CENTER_TOWER" helper.

Hope this help ;)

Sanstitre-1.jpg

Awesome, i only tried one of the helpers last time. I'll give it a try on Friday, thank you

this can be edited via lua parameters without helper ;)

Hey Lilkiki,

I haven't used 3ds in over 8 or 9 months and it is a very perishable skill, if I send you the max files can you assist with fixing the gun orientation so I can focus on mission building?

Good, I take that for now the camera is not fixed yet?

Also it would be a good thing to group all your units into a "group" by adding a tag before the unit names.... like "ranger79" so it will be very easy to know what unit is from which pack.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least