Infinite Tanker Fuel

Swift.

I'd rather see the refuel/rearm waypoint fixed, and an option where you could have two or more flights take turns flying a particular station. It would have the same results just simply be more realistic.

When Texico 1 is running low, arco takes off to take over, then Texico heads back

Infinite fuel option to tankers +1

Our freeflight mission I needed to clone every tanker to a late activation second, and this is

more unrealistic than unlimited fuel tankers, because our tankers start in air,

and never land, they are disappear when descend to a specific altitude.

For a third set of tankers we need to struggle again with mission editor triggers. ME is not user friendly at all for tasking tankers.

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

I'd rather see the refuel/rearm waypoint fixed, and an option where you could have two or more flights take turns flying a particular station. It would have the same results just simply be more realistic.

When Texico 1 is running low, arco takes off to take over, then Texico heads back

Unless the LandingReArFu action is broken again, it works pretty well since the last two or three patches. You have to set up the timing pretty precisely or juggle a lot of triggers not to have the flight start overlapping each other.

It's also a huge mess to make AI aircraft make use of two different potential refuelling targets, though so there's still that issue.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Unless the LandingReArFu action is broken again, it works pretty well since the last two or three patches. You have to set up the timing pretty precisely or juggle a lot of triggers not to have the flight start overlapping each other.

It's also a huge mess to make AI aircraft make use of two different potential refuelling targets, though so there's still that issue.

I thought it was still broken- I know when I built a combined arms mission with the refuel/rearm waypoint for my CAS flights they just park instead of reaming and fueling and taking off again

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

+1, rather than having it just set to unlimited, having the ability to set it to 200%, 500% etc would also be a great feature.

Edited by OzDeaDMeaT
  • Like 1

CPU: i9-12900K @ 4.9Ghz

M/B: MSI MEG z690 Ace

RAM: 128GB

Video Card: MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X

VR: Varjo Aero