F-5 Trim Sticking Up or Down Problem

isaac mcpeek

I seem to be having the classic F-5 Trim problem,ever since I've bought the Module . I have reinstalled it. I have removed force feed back. I have made sure it is mapped correctly and not duplicated twice or the key was assigned under UTI which would over ride any other attempted command. I HAVE ALSO TRIED RETURNING THE COMMAND BACK TO DEFAULT. It sticks in the either up or down position even if using the keyboard default command. The only thing that works is to not map it to anything but only use the clickable mouse command in the cockpit on the hat on the flight stick in game. I have checked to make sure it was mapped correctly and even check the axis command but there are no trim axis commands for the F-5. My flight stick a X-55 doesn't do this with any other module or flight sim. ONLY BELSEMTIK'S F-5 TIGER II. The F-86 doesn't have this problem. I have also tried other flight sticks. Same problem but only with F-5. HELP NOTHING WORKS.

A couple guys here had some ideas for this problem. I also seem to remember a gent that found unchecking “sync HOTAS at start” helped, along with the FFB unchecked as you mentioned. Terrible problem to have because it seems SO random.

Also super basic but have you done a repair on your DCS?

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”