[NO BUG] KA50 not rearming/refueling when engine running - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-15-2019, 07:55 AM   #11
Ranma13

Not all FARPs have fuel trucks that let you refuel. You can request for it, but they won't be able to fulfill the request.
Ranma13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:56 AM   #12
David OC

It should work, as long as there is an ammo truck and fuel truck on the farp.

Edit.
Quick test shows it works with the ATZ-10 Fuel truck with the chopper running or not. Does not work with the ATMZ-5 Fuel Truck. The missions possibly have these trucks in them? Should they be able to refuel the Ka-50? Guess so...? Otherwise the missions will need to be updated with the ATZ-10.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero MB
| ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | 2 X Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | Fractal Design R5 Case

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides
to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Last edited by David OC; 09-15-2019 at 08:14 AM.
David OC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:15 AM   #13
firefox83

Thanks. I thought as much, seems that even landing at airbases, I cant refuel. Not sure if it's the missions themselves or what, but it's only when I'm playing the campaign.

Just noticed it during the last few missions, as I needed fuel, and they wont give me any. Bases show they have it, just refuse to give it up, darn Russians. I'll go back and mess with it, figured I was doing something wrong on my side, but since it works elsewhere, it could be the missions themselves?
firefox83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #14
Kang

Quote:
Originally Posted by David OC View Post
It should work, as long as there is an ammo truck and fuel truck on the farp.

Edit.
Quick test shows it works with the ATZ-10 Fuel truck with the chopper running or not. Does not work with the ATMZ-5 Fuel Truck. The missions possibly have these trucks in them? Should they be able to refuel the Ka-50? Guess so...? Otherwise the missions will need to be updated with the ATZ-10.
If I'm not mistaken one of them is carrying oil rather than fuel.
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote