Have Glass V 148FW by PorcoRosso86

PorcoRosso86

Thank very good, grazie amico

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Awesome work on that Have Glass effect! Looks stunning!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

For my cent, it is more yellow... ( Ciao il canopy sembra ancora troppo giallo) coomunque ottima skin, grazie

Edited by ivo

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

For my cent, it is more yellow... ( Ciao il canopy sembra ancora troppo giallo) coomunque ottima skin, grazie

Yeah, not modified yet that but it's in the list, that the ED standard and is really too yellow

Grazie mille ivo!

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Depends of the references pics

That's my reference

40485119302_7a67757bd3_b.jpg

Surely the color tone need to be corrected

Very true and varies by aircraft. We had one Aggressor, Bort 72 (F-16C 272) which had a black radome, all the rest were the standard grey.

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

Stunning!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

USAF 179th FS Serial No. 91-0336 by PorcoRosso86

LINK DOWNLOAD HERE

179th.jpg

Hello there

This is a provisional livery of the Minnesota ANG, 179th Fighter Squadron, Serial 91-0336

That's was a really hard, because wasn't easy to reproduce a realistic have glass effect, and that was a real challenge for me. Also I added a lot of details, that make this livery as close as possible to the references.

That livery was requested by Bexter, that help me in many references based from real pilots and real ground crew: thanks a lot!

Canopy by Rybo

That livery included:

- a new roughmets that reproduce the "have glass" effect

- new better decals

- added new particulars like brass looking pitot, brass looking antennas, gloss paint for other sensors ecct

- modified the intake edge panel to be curved as like the references, with their normals

- added a black band in the canopy with a line of brass rivets, with their normals

and more..

179th Fighter Squadron Viper History f-16.net

On March 10th, 1990 the 179th Fighter Intercept Squadron received the first ADF variants of the F-16 to take over for the F-4D. The early markings included Duluth written on the tail as well as an image of the constellation 'Little Bear' which is also better known as the 'Big Dipper'.

Starting on March 17th, 1992 the 179th FIS was renamed the 179th Fighter Squadron. A few years later in October of 1995 the unit was tasked with a permanent detachment duty. Detachment 1 was an alert status mission based out of Tyndal AFB, Florida.

To fit the needs of a newer global environment and shrinking air force in the United States, the squadron dropped the air superiority role and became a general purpose unit. Proficient in the air-to-air mission, the 179th FS had to be brought up to speed using the F-16 for mud moving using both guided and unguided bombs. Live bombs were dropped for the first time in March of 2000 during a training exercise. Due to these role requirements, the base also had to be renovated. During this transition the units tail flash was also changed. The constellation 'Little Bear' was dropped and a tail code adopted.

Two USAF F-16A ADF's #81-0783 & #81-0799 from the 179th FS during a CAP mission over the Eastern seaboard of the United States in support of Operation Noble Eagle on February 28th, 2002. [uSAF photo by MSgt Dean Kuhlman]

Towards the end of 2003 the 'Bulldogs' began conversion to the F-16C/D block 25. Most of the ADF's were retired straight to AMARC wearing the unit tail flashes. They joined several other aircraft that had been sent to AMARC by the 179th FS over the years. During the coarse of the conversion the 179th FS also gave up its requirements for Detachment 1 at Tyndal AFB. Now with the block 25 and multi-mission training led to combat deployments which had in the past excluded the 179th FS from participating.

On April 27th, 2010 the squadron began another conversion being the first ANG unit to operate the block 50 when five F-16s arrived from Spangdahlem AB. This move will see the combination of both the 22nd and 23rd FS to become the reactivated 480th FS with the surplus aircraft going to the 179th FS. The majority of the block 25s will be sent for retirement in AMARG.

Screenshots gallery

gGUtyvZ.png

bQW97IU.png

1TzykHq.png

Z6Hnhwv.png

aJilbm9.png

6qp0Mz9.png

4Jslwfk.png

z1U8Dfx.png

RVGhdFN.png

Edited by PorcoRosso86

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Unreal, great job! You really nailed the Have Glass effect on that livery! Another DCS masterpiece!

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

La migliore fino ad oggi, grazie.