F-16C_50 skins sub forum

NRG-Vampire

Dear moderators, forum organizers ! We need a sub forum for the new F-16C :yes:

We also need a pre-template skin: a clean skin: the current-default skin without the tail numbers/emblems, w/o wing insignias, w/o fuselage markings (on ruoghmet and diffuse maps).

Sure it's an easy/quick temporary solution for skin makers - before the official detailed PSD template arrives.

TY

Oh man. I feel your pain. :pain:

We understand (may be change the UVW map) there is no official Viper template yet. However...

More than 2 year ago we got AH-1W, P-47D and Me.262 sub forums for skins but 10 days just gone since Viper EA release and still no F-16CM liveries sub forum.

This is seriously so ED-ish :doh:

Thumbdown to sub-forum creators :sleep:

May the THRUST be with you

Nice resolution on these textures! Much better than the Hornet.

Details remain crisp even zoomed in, that's cool. :thumbup:

Can't wait to get my hands on the official template to make proper F-2 liveries! :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=219051&stc=1&d=1570757717

I love your attention to details :) Could you do me a favor by doing the F-2 prototype as well?

aaa.jpg?m=1371906767

f2-072b.jpg

IMG_0002rs.jpg

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

Last summer i've spent a silly amount of time doing the stencils in preparation for the viper release -Sadly i could not find clear enough pictures of all the stencils (especially the underside)-.

So i am glad the resolution of the Viper's textures are high enough to keep the stencils crisp, even zoomed in, the time spent doing those stencils was not in vain afterall. :)

The F-2 prototype is on the to do list but first i'll do the 3 operational TFS plus ADTW (when the official template is available). As for the 30th anniversary one i don't promise to do it. What i can promise on that one is that i'll do research for clear enough pictures to paint it. ;)

Edited by Akatsuki

Dear moderators, forum organizers ! We need a sub forum for the new F-16C :yes:

We also need a pre-template skin: a clean skin: the current-default skin without the tail numbers/emblems, w/o wing insignias, w/o fuselage markings (on ruoghmet and diffuse maps).

Sure it's an easy/quick temporary solution for skin makers - before the official detailed PSD template arrives.

TY

Hey there, ive uploaded my IAF skins yesterday along with a link to all of my work files, which could be considered as templates.

i have recreated 120 decals and placed them on their real place on the jet all in vector form as smart objects in photoshop. added color correction for the wings cause of a funky normal map. also isolated the rivets and panel lines as a black and white layer which you could overlay with a multiply blending mode above the color layer ,weathering layer also included.

and clean roughness maps also included.

and created guide layers for every part of the jet so people could work better in the model viewer

you can find it here :

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3306560/

have fun and tell me if it helps :)

Roman.

789789.jpg

Edited by wolfthrower