F-16C export variants.

Bedouin

Hi,

Tried so read through the many interesting posts on the Viper but couldn't find the answer for the following questions:

ED states that there will also be Turkish and Israeli versions of the F-16C, are these exported versions, the exact same model/variant as the american ??? or can we difference in a american F-16C and the israeli and turkish..?

Sorry for any gramma or bad explanations in my questions..

Best regards,

Mo'

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Hi,

Tried so read through the many interesting posts on the Viper but couldn't find the answer for the following questions:

ED states that there will also be Turkish and Israeli versions of the F-16C, are these exported versions, the exact same model/variant as the american ??? or can we difference in a american F-16C and the israeli and turkish..?

Best regards,

Mo'

It will most likely just be the same as the US with just dedicated skins

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

• ED Team
Hi,

Best regards,

Mo'

The focus is on USAF/ANG version, with the possibility of skins for other countries, but this is the extent, we won't be modelling export variants beyond that.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Complicated question. I do not think ED has stated there will be any other version besides USAF F-16C block 50 after Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) from 2007

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241132

There may be different skins, but those skins will not change the main model. Israel F-16 are highly modified with their own avionics and systems. Turkey makes their own F-16 as well and many are very different internally and externally. In additions, F-16 (like most aircraft) are continuously updated and upgraded......

9___ snipe me never mind

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Export variants will only be depicted as skins, so no major system or weapon changes from the 2007 USAF/ANG baseline.

That means no Conformal Fuel Tanks or APG-68V9 radar for the Turkish variants. Unless ED eventually have the documents to create the Block50+ which has the APG-68V9 and CFT compatibility.

Well i hope we will see some belgian skins. Even if they got C Block 52...

As we will only get that F16C Block 50 i also hope for some cft maybe...? I know it's not very realistic... But we won't get other F16 so... Adding some non realistic liveries (like on F18 btw with fictionnal and some of Super Hornet/Cf18/F18A etc) It would be nice to get huge choice.

Poland, Turkish, Israeli (even if i don't like this one), Marocco, Belgian, Bahrein, South korea, Denmark, Egypt, oman, Nderland, Iraki, Emirates, taiwan portuguese.

Some of them have to be in DCS for Persian gulf map like emirati, iraki, oman, even israeli. And for syria Turkish, israeli, iraki, etc.

The more skin we have, the best it is providing a variety of choice for ppl. And F16 fans

The focus is on USAF/ANG version, with the possibility of skins for other countries, but this is the extent, we won't be modelling export variants beyond that.

Too bad about the Conformal tanks, i really think the give the Viper a more beasty look

Thanks for all the answers, so i will be looking forward no matter what to the F-16C Viper..

I really hope to see some Hoggit skins, really liked thoose there are for the A4 and F-18..

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Well i hope we will see some belgian skins.

Regardless of "authenticity", I'd love to see the current BAF demo team replicated. The 'Dark Falcon' scheme is the mutt's nuts anyway, but the 349/350Sqn commemorative D-Day paint jobs are jaw-dropping. "Lest we forget".... :thumbup:

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

Yeah... Both of the skins you talk about are awesome @Slug72... And as a french and belgian i would gladly see those both skins. Hope ED ear our prayers. If not i'm sure we will get some fanboys who make it available. :)

When you see how much unacurate skins Hornet got and people don't mind because they are awesome :)

• 2 months later...

F-16CM? Is that F-16C Block 52M aka Block 52+ Advanced?

From Wikipedia

"In 2005, the Greek government ordered 30 more F-16C/D, 20 single seat and 10 double seat. These aircraft are called F-16C/D Block 52+ Advanced, but are known in the Hellenic Air Force as F-16 Block 52M (due to improved computing power for mission computer MMC). The differences between the normal Block 52+ and Block 52+ Advanced are that the Advanced version has a LINK 16 Communications System, more powerful Mission Control Computer, an extra Multi Function Display with a movable map navigation, advanced Debriefing System and the capability of carrying the RECCE Reconnaissance Pod. They also feature major upgrades by Lockheed Martin and Hellenic Aerospace Industry. The first aircraft were delivered to Hellenic Air Force in May 2009 and they are flying with the 335 Squadron "Tiger" in Araxos air base."

Somehow, I don't see how a Russian/British developer of consumer flight sim could sim, accurately that version. Block 52+ Advanced. Bridge too far!

If we get accurate Block 50, I would be impressed.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Our Viper will be an F-16C with the Common Configuration Implementation Program (CCIP) upgrade. We feel this to be the most versatile version of the F-16 with capabilities for SEAD, precision attack, close air support, and of course air-to-air. We will be taking great care though to develop a very accurate simulation of the F-16C Block 50 operated by the United States Air Force and Air National Guard circa 2007.

For this project, we are striving to create a very authentic simulation of this particular aircraft at a specific point in time. We have no desire to create a Frankenstein's Monster that combines multiple F-16C versions from different time periods.

Core systems of our F-16C include:

F-110-GE-129 turbofan engine

AN/APG-68(V)5 multi-mode radar

AN/ALR-56M Radar Warning Receiver

AN/ALQ-131/184 ECM pods

CCIP (Common Configuration Implementation Program) update

ALE-47 countermeasure system

This will be a massive project, so we will separate it into two phases: Phase 1 Early Access release and then Phase 2 Product Sustainment.

Phase 1 Early Access:

Color Multifunction Display (CMFD) symbology, Horizontal Situation Display (HSD) format, and Head-up Display (HUD) symbology

Digitally TACAN and Electronic Horizontal Situation Indicator (EHSI)

RWS, SAM, and ACM A/A radar modes

BDU-33, BDU-50LD/HD, Mk-82LDGP, Mk-82AIR, Mk-84LDGP, CBU-87 CEM, and CBU-97 SFW unguided bombs

2.75” rockets LAU-68 and LAU-131

Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS)

AIM-9L/M/P/X Sidewinder

AIM-120B/C AMRAAM

M61A1 20mm cannon

First skin will be the 55th FS at Shaw AFB.

Phase 2 Product Sustainment:

TWS A/A radar mode

Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS)

Link 16 Data Link

A/G radar modes

AGM-65D/G/H/K Maverick

AGM-88C HARM

AN/ASQ-213 HARM Targeting System (HTS)

AN/AAQ-28(V) LITENING targeting pod

GBU-10, GBU-12, GBU-24A/B laser-guided bombs

BRU-57/A Smart Rack

CBU-103 CEM and CBU-105 SFW Inertially Aided Munitions (IAM)

GBU-31/A and GBU-38/B JDAM

AGM-154A and AGM-154B JSOW

Integration of the JHMCS with the HARM Targeting System (HTS), Link 16, and AIFF

Night Vision Goggles (NVG)

ALE-50 towed decoy

As this project accelerates, we will be providing updates to keep you abreast of our progress to this much awaited addition to DCS World.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3913866&postcount=1

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings