DCS: M-III by Razbam ? - Page 38 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-07-2019, 07:44 PM   #371
PingPongChampeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Dragon View Post
That is a forum about DCS....
its vaporware
Intel 8086k o/c 5.4ghz | 32gb GSkill TridentZ DDR4 3200 ram | Asus Z370 Maximus X Formula| Zotac GTX 1080Ti | eVGA 1000w psu | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50CM/T50 Throttle/warBRD base | TM Cougar MFD | Dell 34" UHD Curved monitor | TrackIr 5/Oculus Rift CV1 | Windows 10 Pro

AV8B | F/A-18C | P-51D | UH-1H | <--- all others hangar queens
PingPongChampeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:50 AM   #372
Harlikwin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33-DFTC View Post
Last week Prowler posted a picture of a Sea Harrier model being worked on (the pic has been posted on their Discord server). Also we know the Pucara and a lot of other assets (boats and submarines included) will be included in the game.

I think Razbam is truly committed to provide a comprehensive review of the Malvinas war. They would be the first developper going all in on a specific topic and I'm 100% behind this idea. We could have the first comprehensive set of a regional conflict in DCS.
Well it would be cool if they managed to pull it off. I'm just not holding my breath that its happening anytime soon.

On the plus side, the sea harrier, could in theory be fairly straightforward to do. They need to rework the FM a bit, but they have one, avionics are simpler than the NA provided they have the necessary docs.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:10 AM   #373
zakkandrachoff

Send a message via MSN to zakkandrachoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig Fulcrum View Post
I thing this module will be available some day, it's an important aircraft for the Falkland conflict that they are developing, maybe they are changing the version.
malvinas, border war, SIX DAYS WAR, attrition war, liberation war, cabo de hornos dispute, Borneo 63-66. ... can be used in libia/Egypt war like MV, cenepa war like Kfir, etc. just waying
zakkandrachoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 05:25 AM   #374
Richard Dastardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlikwin View Post
Well it would be cool if they managed to pull it off. I'm just not holding my breath that its happening anytime soon.

On the plus side, the sea harrier, could in theory be fairly straightforward to do. They need to rework the FM a bit, but they have one, avionics are simpler than the NA provided they have the necessary docs.
SHAR was built around the GR3, which would be the AV-8A in the USMC - rather different aircraft to the Harrier II we have at the moment. They at least have a tested system for vectored thrust, that'd save a bit of work... it'd probably be less work to do a GR3 fro the SHAR afterwards than to do a SHAR from the AV-8B.