Breaking my brain

I apologize for the question in advance. I have searched and emailed TM tech support before bothering y'all so I'm not just being lazy :).

I had the epiphany to map my left mouse button to the joystick. Searched and found the process. played around with the TARGET thingy and have it figured out, but when I try to load the "profile" I get the error below.

First I thought it was yet another display of my extreme incompetence, but alas, I tried to load a profile file from the DCS site and received the same filter error.

Any wisdom is appreciated.

lkChS2k.jpg

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Like Hendrix said, you don't need TARGET. I experimented once with having left mouse mapped to forward on the comm hat on the throttle but changed it to COMM2 instead, and it also wasn't great for dials. Sadly I prefer a bunch of functions on my HOTAS so I'm stuck with the mouse.

The script timeout that you are getting is typically caused by having the TeamSpeak Hotkey plugin installed and/or TeamSpeak open while executing the script. I would also suggest unplugging and replugging the HOTAS into a USB2 port, wait, then back into the original port to correct the driver issue without having to restart computer.

Edited by Tailhook

Intel i9-13900K : ASUS TUF RTX 4080 : 32GB G.Skill RipjawsV 4000 : TM HOTAS Warthog : HP Reverb G2

For the F-18? Now I'm really going to put my dunce hat on. I looked for a good 30 minutes going through every line of the F-18 controls file.

hehehehehe, Thanks guys, I am such an idiot hehehehehe. I'll go dig through there again.

I would like to publicly state that my ignorance is in no way a reflection of the South Carolina Public Education System.... they learned me gooood. :)

Cap'n Penguin

a.k.a. Lawndart extraordinaire

i9-9900K Processor - 120mm Liquid Cooling System - 32G (8 GB x 4) DDR4-3200MHz - Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 11GB - 1 TB Western Digital Blue SSD - Motherboard (MSI MAG Z390 Tomahawk) - Corsair RMX850 PSU - Windows 10 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Oculus Rift S - Old Lawn chair

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]