CA training missions

• 2 weeks later...

Green FNG here concurs; on YouTube there's a couple..... as in less than a few. From one of them I'm trying to create a base (so to speak) upon which to create a beginner's CA mission.

I'm foggy on the difference, if any, between an aircraft mission and a CA mission; can we use an existing CA mission, add aircraft and designate a pilot..... with "Player can drive......" options........? OR use an aircraft mission and add player-driveable ground vehicles??

Is a .miz a .miz under any other name?

Green FNG here concurs; on YouTube there's a couple..... as in less than a few. From one of them I'm trying to create a base (so to speak) upon which to create a beginner's CA mission.

I'm foggy on the difference, if any, between an aircraft mission and a CA mission; can we use an existing CA mission, add aircraft and designate a pilot..... with "Player can drive......" options........? OR use an aircraft mission and add player-driveable ground vehicles??

Is a .miz a .miz under any other name?

Short answer: Yes.

All missions are in the same format. It's just a matter of moving things in or out and either allocating the player slots and making units controllable, or making the AI do what you want them to do.