DELETE PLEASE MODS

Ha ha fantastic Slug!

It’s great hearing stories like that and surprisingly almost all comments we get are along those lines. We really wanted folks to have a chuckle and still enjoy seeing how amazing DCS World is.

I work in a big company and I have a lot of people coming up to tell me how much they liked it, I was sure they’d just say it was weird but people can see why we do it now I think!

Thanks everyone, your feedback is awesome. We are already writing the new one and it picks up right where Apocalypse Goat finished :)

Wow!!!! Fantastic work guys and gals. You've set a new high standard in sim movie making. A thoroughly enjoyable watch. Well done to all involved.

Cheers!!!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

We filmed most of the opening scene today and it’s pretty mind blowing already. Might aim for 10-15 minute episodes from here forward though, should be easier to make more it’d them regularly. Dubai is amazing scenery there’s an action scene screaming to be made out of every street.