Today's hotfix 22nd March Error

=DECOY=

Guys today an update was released by ED but the changelog was ment to be for the Wed 27th (every 2nd wed) unfortunately we were not informed the update was being brought forward to today.

As a result certain fixes were not updated and we can only send out an apology for this.

Razbam has recently moved to a new internal File structure and increased our internal testing team by 4 to prevent the errors of past changelog glitches reoccurring.

We are so very sorry for the missing changes and we will make sure this DOESN'T happen again.

Thank you for understanding

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Did the ASL line make it in there?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yes.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Guys today an update was released by ED but the changelog was ment to be for the Wed 27th (every 2nd wed) unfortunately we were not informed the update was being brought forward to today.

As a result certain fixes were not updated and we can only send out an apology for this.

Razbam has recently moved to a new internal File structure and increased our internal testing team by 4 to prevent the errors of past changelog glitches reoccurring.

We are so very sorry for the missing changes and we will make sure this DOESN'T happen again.

Thank you for understanding

I'm confused, I saw this but then I saw on hoggit you said the asm line and tpod fix made it in. So does that mean it was just the refueling prove and training missions that missed the cut? Or was there more that I didn't see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I3570K @ 4.5Ghz, 16Gb DDR3 @ 1600, GTX770 @1080p

Yet they re-occur, Shambles.

From DECOY's description it does seem that Razbam aren't wholly at fault (on this occasion). It does seem that the whole communication thing between relevant parties is a bit ... disorganised. Maybe it's a language thing, or cultural. I dunno.

Nevertheless, great to see some well needed updates to the Harrier, so thanks to the team for your efforts. :thumbup:

Ok, so here is the reason.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes, and I already verified! :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)