RAZBAM - Do a Yak-38

Lixma 06

zhfQpz0.jpg

Why?

Well, you've got the VTOL bit nailed so simply flying around and landing on things you ought not to will be great fun. And compared to the AV-8B the avionics are much simpler; no MFDs, FLIRs, Lasers or any of that stuff. Also when the new Kuznetsov model arrives it would be a perfect marriage.

Yes it was a bit crappy in performance and payload but so what - it's such an interesting subject.

czO8iX7.gif

Sometimes a bit too interesting....

fcX8jpJ.gif

I don't know why or how but I have a big interest for this aircraft.

Also, it would fit the Caucasus map very well because the aircraft-carrier/missile-cruiser Kiev was based in Crimea and the Yak-38 was designed to operate from this class of ship.

kiev_class_01.jpg

And the ship is a gorgeous cold war contraption :D

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

While I think it would be cool, there is laundry list of other aircraft that I'd rather see first.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

YaK-38 was very controversial craft, in most situations Ka-27 was more effective and universal.

There are more interesting Soviet aircrafts, which still was not released. :)

So... yea, Razbam, pls ignore threads like this..

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

Two dumb rocket pods. 4 Yaks may go as a single Su-25. Cool. Compare with, say, MiG-27K - supersonic all weather night precision strike.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

Hey it would be fun to pop up from FARPS and shoot down blue jets! Also can carry anti ship missile unlike Su-33. Its range and payload was also increased by doing rolling landings and longer takeoffs like Harriers and F-35Bs. Maybe not enough for a full module, but would be awesome AI to play with and add more red variety.

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Hey it would be fun to pop up from FARPS and shoot down blue jets! Also can carry anti ship missile unlike Su-33. Its range and payload was also increased by doing rolling landings and longer takeoffs like Harriers and F-35Bs. Maybe not enough for a full module, but would be awesome AI to play with and add more red variety.

Still waiting for dirt strip and highway farp missions. MiG-29 can operate from a 500m of a highway. MiG-21 can operate from short dirt strip with RATO.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder