New 3d terrain

I got the skills, I would just like to know how it goes in DCS to make it work. Is there anything to pay for a license or something. Im new guy around, so thats why Im asking. And as far as I've seen, only aircrafts are being produced as mods (only few actually). Im wondering why so little.

As a reference you guys can check my youtube channel (same name as here) and here. I am doing racing circuits from scratch, which are way more delicate and precisely made. But here its a vast terrain, and lots of builsings :)

Edited by mitja_bonca

You can't import terrain without the SDK which is for 3rd parties. Make a PoF and apply.

Making the aircraft mesh is easier than the flight model and system models..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Wags recently mentioned about the basics, think it involved basically emailing them, letting them know what your abilities/stkils were like to actually complete it, and then they would discuss more details. If it all looked good, then there would be more steps, like signing documents with ED, geting the SDK and stuff like that.

If you really have the skills, I'm sure they'd be interested in talking with you!