Since the last update I cant launch Mavericks at all

Fisherman82

Since the last update I cant launch Mavericks at all

Make sure master arm set to ON.

AG mode selected.

Box Mav.

In case of Mav F make sure its warms up fully.

Also, I believe Echo Mavs are crossed out until they have locked onto something.

Posting a track would help.

Edited by Darcwaynard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

• ED Team

If you are having issues post a short track replay or a video and we may be able to give you some pointers.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I launched E and F Mavs yesterday, so it probably isn´t a bug.

Mav E:

-AG Mode

-Push the Mav button in the stores page

-Push it again to get into the Laser Mav Format page

-Enter the correct laser code

-Select the DDI with you Sensor Select Switch (selected screen has a Diamond on the top right corner)

-Put you nose in the aproximate direction of the target

-Master Arm On

-Press the cage uncage button

-Mav should lock the target and LKD will be shown in the Hud

Mav F:

-AG Mode on

-Push the MAV button in the Stores Page

-Push it again to get into the seeker head page

-Wait for the 3 min cool down timer to end

-Select the DDI with the Sensor Control Switch

-Master Arm On

-Press and Hold the TDC Depress and now you can slew the seekerhead with your TDC, let the TDC Depress go to lock the target in you crosshair (if you don´t have the Realistic TDC slew option selected in your options menu, you can slew it after selecting the DDI without the TDC depress and after one second of no TDC inputs, it will lock onto your target)

-Mav is now locked an ready to fire

After reading your answers I finally got it to work, the problem with the E was that i did not remember from before that it was crossed out when it was not locked. I thought it was something else wrong like with bombs if you have the wrong fuze settings.

For the F it was that I was using it together with the TGP and eventhough I used TDC depress to assign it as a target so the F would uncage it never locked despite having the TGP in point track right on the target and updating the lock serveral times. I managed to find another thread that said to switch with the sensor select button to the Mav page on the left and hit undesignate, then it finally locked on so I could launch.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk