U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Be careful painting with a broad brush that anything related to UFOs is void of science and logic.

There may or may not be something to it. I'm sure life exists outside of earth, and maybe even "intelligent" life, depending on how we define that. Lil green men zooming around, not so much. And really it was more of a comment on the "quality" of UFO threads in general.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There may or may not be something to it. I'm sure life exists outside of earth, and maybe even "intelligent" life, depending on how we define that. Lil green men zooming around, not so much. And really it was more of a comment on the "quality" of UFO threads in general.

Fair enough

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Uh oh, there you go bringing science and logic into the UFO thread.

But isn't it science and logic that has to dictate we can't be the only ones?

In the billions of stars within billions of galaxies, so vast we can't even measure it, we're it? We're the only ones that made it? Does that not defy logic?

And if the answer is "yes, other life forms are out there, but there is no faster than light travel" Look how far we've come in 200 years. 6 month travel became a matter of hours. Hyperloop is in a prototype stage that can reduce that by another order of magnitude. Fusion technology will probably happen within our children's lifetime. In 500 years, we won't be able to travel to the stars?

And as for the Biblical angle, it does say "In the beginning, God created the heaven*s* and the Earth"

Edited by hansangb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

The probability of existing UFO understood as intelligent life form is as possible as denying it.

Nobody can prove anything in this moment. Saying that there are billions of planets, galaxies and there has to be somebody else is also very stupid, I would say on the same level as saying - no, we are completely alone.

In either case, it is only a faith - either you believe there are aliens or not. The science can prove nothing in this case.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

The probability of existing UFO understood as intelligent life form is as possible as denying it.

Nobody can prove anything in this moment. Saying that there are billions of planets, galaxies and there has to be somebody else is also very stupid, I would say on the same level as saying - no, we are completely alone.

In either case, it is only a faith - either you believe there are aliens or not. The science can prove nothing in this case.

It's math. If it's pure chance that primordial soup and mutations caused life to begin. And if it's pure chance that something delivered the necessary molecules to make earth, than the more opportunities you have (the billions of stars in billions of galaxies) means it'll happen more than once.

If you believe in the Genesis theory, then clearly an omnipotent God can create as many lifeforms as he sees fit.

Edited by hansangb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

The science can prove nothing in this case.

Holding is not the only way to prove. UFO's have been proven to be true and are fact, they are real and its not up for debate anymore. Unidentified Flying Object. It is something the government spends many millions if not more (admittedly) studying and they have released proof. They have been observed by countless credible individuals, videoed, recorded, tracked on radar, and photographed. Its exhausting, the amount of proof. The F-117 was a UFO for a while and at that time wasn't to be held by the scientific community or the public but guess what.. it exists doesn't it. So that is proof right there UFOs exist IT was a U F O (for a period of time)(UFOs exist).

Now If you want to have a debate on if they are ours or theirs that's a different story, but please be realistic and do the research. :)

PS. that was a real :) and not one of those A-Hole :) faces

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

life forms different from humans we have on earth and they are many ........... they are animals, insects etc. from our animals we can understand many things we can ...... the planet earth we humans do not know 100% when we will learn to know our planet better 'maybe we will have the right knowledge to try the first hyperspace leap

if the Egyptians did it we can do it too, even if the Atlanteans did it, with all their flying city we can do it too.

The human being to make the first plane was inspired and an animal the bird.

leonardo-macchine-volanti.jpg

Edited by Xilon_x

If you believe in the Genesis theory, then clearly an omnipotent God can create as many lifeforms as he sees fit.
I don't believe the bible and modern scientific knowledge can be reconciled. You have to reject one of them as false. Which one is rejected is up to the individual.

I don't believe the bible and modern scientific knowledge can be reconciled. You have to reject one of them as false. Which one is rejected is up to the individual.

Indeed. I don't care what anyone believes but they cannot have it both ways.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It's math. If it's pure chance that primordial soup and mutations caused life to begin. And if it's pure chance that something delivered the necessary molecules to make earth, than the more opportunities you have (the billions of stars in billions of galaxies) means it'll happen more than once.

It is a chance, yes. But a chance is not smth valuable in this aspect - we ca't measure the chance to say that there are out there other smart life forms. There is only a belief - one believes that there has to be something there because it is not possible to have so enormous space with only the human race. Can the one's prove it? Nope.

The other one believes that there is no chance to be other smart life form. There is no way to deny either of the both beliefs.

You don't have to believe in the Genesis to be sceptical about other life forms (understood as smth more than a bacteria) in a space.

Holding is not the only way to prove. UFO's have been proven to be true and are fact, they are real and its not up for debate anymore. Unidentified Flying Object. It is something the government spends many millions if not more (admittedly) studying and they have released proof. They have been observed by countless credible individuals, videoed, recorded, tracked on radar, and photographed. Its exhausting, the amount of proof. The F-117 was a UFO for a while and at that time wasn't to be held by the scientific community or the public but guess what.. it exists doesn't it. So that is proof right there UFOs exist IT was a U F O (for a period of time)(UFOs exist).

Now If you want to have a debate on if they are ours or theirs that's a different story, but please be realistic and do the research. :)

PS. that was a real :) and not one of those A-Hole :) faces

UFO understood as alien developed life form has not been proved, so remains as unknown. There is no any bullet proof evidence that Earth has been visited by the aliens, there is no scientific proof of anything that happened, ever.

Everything like we have today is just an belief - you can believe that the lights on the sky moving fast were the example of UFO. But it is only your belief, based usually on low quality video, recorded by someone with the Parkinson disease :D

Edited by Boberro
grammar

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Boberro, Ufologists can only afford a 35 year old VHS recorder because they spend all their time solving mysteries and dodging MiBs instead of working. Likewise, the shakey cameras are from years in hiding in relatives' basements without access to gym equipment causing muscular atrophy!

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

It is true that we human beings cannot ascertain the existence of aliens until we have certain proofs. but on this subject the big powers are silent or try to denigrate news that could bring the truth. our governments know it is rumored that a small amount of human beings made up of powerful and important people of this land, including the pope who represents the church, have annual meetings with these alien races. I think our humanity has committed the more serious crime than our existence to hide from the human truth the truth and to maintain a kind of secret secondary government that this truth knows well. It is a CRIME and a real CRIMES and worse to change history and worse to do a 3 world war and a SHAME thing.

UFO understood as alien developed life form has not been proved, so remains as unknown. There is no any bullet proof evidence that Earth has been visited by the aliens, there is no scientific proof of anything that happened, ever.

based usually on low quality video, recorded by someone with the Parkinson disease :D

Yes, it has Not been proven that ET's exist. And yes Usually the evidence is not great but its that small % that still makes up a ton of compelling and profound evidence. Once you start to look at this subject with a carful eye and some honest time you will find it has been documented well and ad nauseam.

You will come to the realization that there are craft that are flying around and are easily performing outside the envelope of anything in Any country's inventory and have been doing so for many many decades if not more. It's not something that comes quick and you must dedicate time to prove it to yourself, its not for everyone, its too much for most and or not interesting enough, to me idk what could be more interesting, but anyway. You will start to realize that there are not many terrestrial options that fit well in explaining this phenomenon entirely although many try with ideas such as breakaway civilizations, but that gets deep.

A few things you will certainly come away with is either the ET hypothesis is likely IT or the government is hiding its own tech that could profoundly change the way we do things on this planet. Or both.

There are problems with what is written in the book of Genesis because when God created the Universe it took an extremely long time in the realm of 100 Trillion years. In that time things were not as most people are led to believe. God was first created by accident involving a collision in another dimension and was trapped in that situation with only vacuum and asteroids to deal with. Other life forms have been created by a similar process but they did not have a fragment of gravity element inside them with which to move in zero gravity in soul form in vacuum and create something from gravity and wormhole element.

The process of creation began with God making a sphere then later placing gravity element inside a spheres shell which created a gravity field on a planet and could be filled with air. The early planets featured no planet rotation and no moon and had to be heated by a furnace. The first star was created to replace the furnace but its impact on the planet caused God, Mary, Jesus and the Angels underground. It heated the ground rapidly and so God attempted to cool it with water. This led to a very high temperature on the surface, water turned to steam, turned to cloud and produced a violent wind of 4000 MPH.

God's next planet rotated in order to distribute heat and it was found that gravity could slow the wind speed to a survivable level. The first moon rotated and allowed the planet to be liveable for God, Mary, Jesus and the Angels of the Gabriel Batch. So trial and error with catastrophe is the best way to describe how things shaped for Heaven and the Universe, regarding Earths moon, God forgot to add some crystals to produce moon rotation which is why it does not rotate.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I am quite surprised that the institution Subs must be confined to allows him access to the internet. I am also surprised that that the psychoactive drugs he is being administered have not been adjusted.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I am quite surprised that the institution Subs must be confined to allows him access to the internet. I am also surprised that that the psychoactive drugs he is being administered have not been adjusted.

Yes, wow...! Like really wow...

Is that just made up for fun? (As in laugh. I do hope so..) Your do you learn and believe this stuff from books? Which books?Again wow, if made up for fun or really believe.... :cry:

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

The moon does rotate, at approximately the same rate it orbits, causing the same side to always face inward toward Earth. If it didn't rotate, then people in the northern hemisphere would see one side and people in the southern hemisphere would see the other as it passed round the Earth. The fact you see the same side no matter where you are is indicative it is rotating.

I am the forum troll Zhukov............ and I am from the Internet.

-edit

I should make that my new sig

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Boberro, Ufologists can only afford a 35 year old VHS recorder because they spend all their time solving mysteries and dodging MiBs instead of working. Likewise, the shakey cameras are from years in hiding in relatives' basements without access to gym equipment causing muscular atrophy!

I guess you may be right :D

It is true that we human beings cannot ascertain the existence of aliens until we have certain proofs. but on this subject the big powers are silent or try to denigrate news that could bring the truth. our governments know it is rumored that a small amount of human beings made up of powerful and important people of this land, including the pope who represents the church, have annual meetings with these alien races.

The what? Who rumours that example the pope has an contact with aliens?

I think our humanity has committed the more serious crime than our existence to hide from the human truth the truth and to maintain a kind of secret secondary government that this truth knows well. It is a CRIME and a real CRIMES and worse to change history and worse to do a 3 world war and a SHAME thing.

The question is, how can you show something which has not been proven and exist only in the minds of the believers?

Yes, it has Not been proven that ET's exist. And yes Usually the evidence is not great but its that small % that still makes up a ton of compelling and profound evidence. Once you start to look at this subject with a carful eye and some honest time you will find it has been documented well and ad nauseam.

You will come to the realization that there are craft that are flying around and are easily performing outside the envelope of anything in Any country's inventory and have been doing so for many many decades if not more. It's not something that comes quick and you must dedicate time to prove it to yourself, its not for everyone, its too much for most and or not interesting enough, to me idk what could be more interesting, but anyway. You will start to realize that there are not many terrestrial options that fit well in explaining this phenomenon entirely although many try with ideas such as breakaway civilizations, but that gets deep.

That is called a belief. I can also say that if you watch carefully by your eye, spend honest time to think about then you will see the Biblical God. Will you?

No you will not see him. You will believe in him and his presence. But that stays only in your head.

There are problems with what is written in the book of Genesis because when God created the Universe it took an extremely long time in the realm of 100 Trillion years. In that time things were not as most people are led to believe. God was first created by accident involving a collision in another dimension and was trapped in that situation with only vacuum and asteroids to deal with. Other life forms have been created by a similar process but they did not have a fragment of gravity element inside them with which to move in zero gravity in soul form in vacuum and create something from gravity and wormhole element.

The process of creation began with God making a sphere then later placing gravity element inside a spheres shell which created a gravity field on a planet and could be filled with air. The early planets featured no planet rotation and no moon and had to be heated by a furnace. The first star was created to replace the furnace but its impact on the planet caused God, Mary, Jesus and the Angels underground. It heated the ground rapidly and so God attempted to cool it with water. This led to a very high temperature on the surface, water turned to steam, turned to cloud and produced a violent wind of 4000 MPH.

God's next planet rotated in order to distribute heat and it was found that gravity could slow the wind speed to a survivable level. The first moon rotated and allowed the planet to be liveable for God, Mary, Jesus and the Angels of the Gabriel Batch. So trial and error with catastrophe is the best way to describe how things shaped for Heaven and the Universe, regarding Earths moon, God forgot to add some crystals to produce moon rotation which is why it does not rotate.

I don't know what kind of drug you have taken but I want this stuff too :D

syays

ಠ_ಠ

That is called a belief. I can also say that if you watch carefully by your eye, spend honest time to think about then you will see the Biblical God. Will you?

No you will not see him. You will believe in him and his presence. But that stays only in your head.

Two different things. One is like talking about the existence of a fart in the wind and the other is a real are physical objects as real as the planes that fly above your head (and sometime they are planes). Like I said before the question of if UFOs are flying around is not up for debate anymore.

Now if you want to call it a Belief or Theory (what ever term makes you feel warm safe and fuzzy inside) of What or Where they come from fine ill go with that. But you have to examine and research the data. Don't pull your head out of the sand, scream NOPE, then stick it back in.

This is an older one but a good one for those interested. On January 5th 2000, four police officers from four different precincts are interviewed about an event where they tracked a massive low slow flying UFO over a few small towns just outside of St Louis Illinois.

Part 1

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjw4BCmOxWQ&t=29s

Edited by Delta59R

--snippage--

Everything like we have today is just an belief - you can believe that the lights on the sky moving fast were the example of UFO. But it is only your belief, based usually on low quality video, recorded by someone with the Parkinson disease :D

I'm not talking about the low grain video. I'm talking about the F16 locked on tracks as presented by the Chief of Air Force; I'm talking about the Naval aviators with FLIR image that tracked impossible (as we know it) aircraft; I'm talking about the NORAD and surrounding AF ATC talking about the impossible speeds being tracked. People can choose to believe that there is a global agreement to produce fakery, or that they really do exist. It's up to the person to decide.

As for the shaky video, most people will immediately zoom trying to get a better view. Back then, the technology sucked w/o image stabilization, and today, it will still suck because it's not an optical zoom, but a digital one.

Finally, scientific principles and the belief in omniscient & omnipotent God is orthogonal. In scientific experiment, you need a control and a variable. That *is* the scientific principle. But if such a god exists, you can never have a control where there is no god. But if such a god does not exist, you can't create the variable where God does not exist.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

The interview with Trump and Tucker tonight on Fox should be interesting.

In your opinion, why did President Putin come to Italy yesterday to meet with the Pope?

Putin came to Italy to warn the pope that there will be an unexpected arrival of extraterrestrial guests from space on Italian territory.

It should be noted that UFOs are a common particularity when they come to the earth they approach or nuclear power plants or volcanoes.

Coincidence the stromboli from yesterday to started a new eruption now the stromboli and an active volcano did not erupt from the distant year 2007.

THE UFO ARE REFLECTING THEIR NEAR THE VOLCANOES.

STROMBOLI ITALY

Edited by Xilon_x