Dictionary of radio jargon?

imacken

Started on this campaign, and am totally new to all the jargon used over the radio in missions 2 and 3 so far.

I really don't understand what is meant most of the time! I don't get the location references, and things like 'cycle India', etc. etc.

Does anyone know of a good source of the meaning of all the terms used?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Thanks for that.

Thinking about it, what I need is some explanations of specific terms used in this campaign.

I don’t understand any of the instructions I’m being given!

Names which may be locations or slang names, etc. Also, in mission 3, because I don’t understand what I am supposed to do, I get a ‘playtime over, run out of LVT’ (or something like that!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

You can email us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com and we will be happy to address any specific questions you have.

If you study the diagrams you will see that INDIA is a Navigation point and is the rendezvous point for the engagements. Once you are close to INDIA you use the F-10 radio call "READY" to start the engagement.

Also check out the Red Force In Flight Guide and Red Flag SPINS pdfs in the doc folder for additional information.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Thanks a lot. I will email you after I've had another go at understanding what's going on!