Missing Cockpit Glass Texture

dresoccer4

hello all -

the interior of my cockpit glass is missing (camo texture), i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it? or if i could take the texture from another plane to replace it? i have a fresh install of 2.5, and using the updated english cockpit mod, so not sure why this is happening.

i can't do a repair because my internet isn't up to snuff right now, so looking for a work around if its possible.

thanks!

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Either the "updated" mod was not quite up to date actually, or you installed it incorrectly. Do you use any mod enabler so you could just switch it back?

Anyway, textures are unit-specific, so no replacement is possible. Repair is the only option, unless you find someone who knows where the original windscreen/canopy ones are stored to send them to you.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

...using the updated english cockpit mod...
Hi. That's not ED's bug or fault.

Personally I've checked my own EN cockpit mod and it's working.

Could you please be more specific about which English cockpit mod you're using (There must be a few mods I think.) and find its thread to discuss your problem.

By the way, you can provide a screenshot to see what's going on.

See you.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi. That's not ED's bug or fault.

Personally I've checked my own EN cockpit mod and it's working.

Could you please be more specific about which English cockpit mod you're using (There must be a few mods I think.) and find its thread to discuss your problem.

By the way, you can provide a screenshot to see what's going on.

See you.

hi Devrim, i'm using yours :)

but i'm not sure it's a mod issue

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1432816/

here's a screenshot of the inside:

[ATTACH]179670[/ATTACH]

i've placed the folder at:

...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\Liveries\Cockpit_Bf-109K-4\English

but it looks like maybe the interior glass textures are possibly at:

...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Bf-109K-4\Cockpit\Textures

but sounds like i'm going to have to try a repair, which is strange though since it's a fresh update, and i haven't touched those texture files, as far as i know...

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

hi Devrim, i'm using yours :)
Oh then, hold on. That issue may be caused by my mod. I'm checking it...

Go into the settings and make sure you have the BF109K4 custom cockpit set to your english cockpit
No. He has already enabled the mod.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Oh then, hold on. That issue may be caused by my mod. I'm checking it...

nope, yours is all good. i bit the bullet and did a repair (took a loooong time) and re-downloaded your mod. it all works now. sorry for the false alarm

:thumbup:

Thanks for feedback.

Well; Did you try in same condition? Night?

I assume it may be my mod because I've never tested it at night (and with cockpit lights).

Thanks for feedback.

Well; Did you try in same condition? Night?

I assume it may be my mod because I've never tested it at night (and with cockpit lights).

haven't tried at night. the screenshot was from morning around 4.30am summer time (sun was above horizon)