Problems

killerwhale

So its been a while since the Harrier module was released, it still seems to be super beta. The rockets are hardly useful, it is as if they dont kill at all, their effectivness is not great. There is no way to also set release intervals. And I'm sure other features are missing that I have not noticed yet. So why is RAZBAM taking on other projects when they have not even finished one. And the lack of missions/ campaigns is frustrating.

So its been a while since the Harrier module was released, it still seems to be super beta. The rockets are hardly useful, it is as if they dont kill at all, their effectivness is not great. There is no way to also set release intervals. And I'm sure other features are missing that I have not noticed yet. So why is RAZBAM taking on other projects when they have not even finished one.

They miscalculated (or were short of money) and are trying to fix the situation. Give it a few months and the new coder may yet show what he/she can do.

Oh wait, you forgot the Mirage which reportedly is a much better show than the Harrier. Haven't yet had the time to fly either personally.

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Never before have I come across a thread title so encompassing on what to expect.

Harrier is in development, but it's not really doing so badly. Interval settings for bombs are coming soon, rockets at least have been working okay... quite frankly I fail to see your point, despite being aware that some features are still missing and quite a few things aren't working right.

I personally don’t have many issues with the harrier, certainly nothing that stops me flying the airframe and have a really good mission

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I suppose you take part in the Beta, if so:

The rockets are hardly useful, it is as if they dont kill at all, their effectivness is not great.

Not a Harrier problem, a general damage model issue or you are picking the wrong targets.

There is no way to also set release intervals

Wrong! The Open Beta includes Intervall settings and they work.

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So its been a while since the Harrier module was released, it still seems to be super beta. The rockets are hardly useful, it is as if they dont kill at all, their effectivness is not great. There is no way to also set release intervals. And I'm sure other features are missing that I have not noticed yet. So why is RAZBAM taking on other projects when they have not even finished one. And the lack of missions/ campaigns is frustrating.

Let me chime in - I am currently working on a comprehensive set of training missions. The reason it takes time is that I have to waited for some of the things to be added / implemented, but as things stand most of the important stuff is in. After that I’ll move to two simultaneous campaign projects, one in Caucasus (first 4 missions will be added to the module for free) and one in the Gulf. All that takes time, obviously- but I hope it will be worth the wait.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Let me chime in - I am currently working on a comprehensive set of training missions. The reason it takes time is that I have to waited for some of the things to be added / implemented, but as things stand most of the important stuff is in. After that I’ll move to two simultaneous campaign projects, one in Caucasus (first 4 missions will be added to the module for free) and one in the Gulf. All that takes time, obviously- but I hope it will be worth the wait.

Looking forward to both. I've been making my own "practice" missions for the harrier but they are quite basic as I'm not very good with the editor.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).