F-16 Throttle in VR

ashwad

imo "WMR controllers" + "a realistic combat aircraft simulation" don't fit together at all :P Get a proper Joystick/HOTAS ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Extreme-3D-PRO-Joystick/dp/B00CJ5FPTA

http://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/t16000m-fcs-hotas

(I own this since just over 3 years now, still am super happy with it. Click top right "where to buy", select your country, good luck)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

So you DO have a HOTAS, yet you decide to unrealistically use VR controllers? xD

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

So you DO have a HOTAS, yet you decide to unrealistically use VR controllers? xD

You choose to unrealistically play an airplane video game, what’s your point????

If you don’t have an answer to his question, why not just move along???

Edited by Mr. Big.”Biggs”

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

"airplane video game" WHOAAA boiii.. this is the best realistic aircraft combat experience out there, don't you call it "airplane video game" ever again xDD ;) Yeah, sorry, moving along...

"airplane video game" WHOAAA boiii.. this is the best realistic aircraft combat experience out there, don't you call it "airplane video game" ever again xDD ;) Yeah, sorry, moving along...

:thumbup:, see u in the skies!!

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Not going too well though is it? I fly the A10c in VR with TM warthog HOTAS. No issues, just like the real thing.

What pilots can't see their controls in the real thing? Just like you can't see you HOTAS? :lol:

Actually, if you read my question here. Everything works fine in the other modules. There is a bug or a RTFM problem with the F-16 throttle.

I won't ever go back to a HOTAS, but this is not a debate. I am just asking for help from anyone who may have resolved the issue I'm having.

Edited by ashwad
to complete it

What pilots can't see their controls in the real thing? Just like you can't see you HOTAS? :lol:

Actually, if you read my question here. Everything works fine in the other modules. There is a bug or a RTFM problem with the F-16 throttle.

I won't ever go back to a HOTAS, but this is not a debate. I am just asking for help from anyone who may have resolved the issue I'm having.

The whole point of HOTAS is to be able to operate the controls in battle by feel. You don’t know about that which you speak.