"Clear and Present Danger" movie - F18 LGB attack scene

nickos86

For a brief couple of seconds we get actual hornet cockpit with the pilot interacting with

Pretty realistic for a Hollywood movie. Personally not worth nitpickery given it's not a a film centered around aviation. Pretty impressive they used a actual hornet cockpitUnlike some dedicated aircraft films that had innacurate mockups vs actual pits for thier respective aircraft( cough iron eagle), or fake software displayed behind real life mods.

Hell even top gun had pretty little camera footage of the pilot or Rio interacting with thier avionics

Best aviation movie ever is "jet pilot" from John Wayne, more flying than the top gun had (and better love story as well)...

Trailer:

And he was the man in the cockpit too:

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

If I could find the trailer to it somewhere my suggestion would be:

Want something else starring 'The United States Air Force'? Need a much sillier sub-plot? Prefer wooden acting? A movie that doesn't feature any conceivable drama to anybody not really into aviation? Look no further than the 1964 classic 'THE STARFIGHTERS'!

(No other movie has ever shown the wing of a plane cutting a piece of paper nor shown how to properly utilise the poopie suit™.)