FC3 plane cockpit switch animations problem

rocaf2003

Why does the switch in the cockpit of FC3 aircraft (such as SU27 MIG29) have animations, but when we trigger the key binding in the game, the corresponding function switches do not play animations? For example, when I press the su27 engine to start When the key position, I looked around the cockpit but no switches changed. If this is the case, then what is the point of ED doing these animations? (We can't find the animation of these switches in the game at all)

Because the FC3 aircraft have old cockpits that were partially started then abandoned? Someone nearly rigged the F-15 up for a full clickpit, but didn't finish it.

99% of questions about ''why this or that'' regarding FC planes the answer is ''because they're FC planes''.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Why does the switch in the cockpit of FC3 aircraft (such as SU27 MIG29) have animations, but when we trigger the key binding in the game, the corresponding function switches do not play animations?

Exactly because they are FC3 aircraft, which come with simplified systems and no clickable functions and as such most switches and dials have no system functions to activate.

For example, when I press the su27 engine to start When the key position, I looked around the cockpit but no switches changed. If this is the case, then what is the point of ED doing these animations? (We can't find the animation of these switches in the game at all)

Recently all FC3 aircraft got new 3D cockpits and I suppose ED just wanted to prepare them for a possible "full fidelity" module at a later point(its much easier to do animations while you build the cockpit than having to do them afterwards). The question is why they didn't activate animated switches and dials for all the functions that are modelled....I guess they just didn't want to bother with it as long as they remain at FC3 standard.