Welcom new old Cold war A10A

71st_Mastiff

welcome the A10A cold war beast! :thumbup:

Edited by Mastiff
spell correction

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Pretty freakin' excited about this. Sounds like this A-10 goes back to the kind of flying that got it that down and dirty rep in the first place, when the green camo meant something. Haven't yet dipped into this mod but I have been flying the C for a while now. What major systems can I expect to diappear/changes can I expect to find?

The State Military (MAG 13)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SHEEP WE-01

AV-8B BuNo 164553

VMA-214

Col J. “Poe” Rasmussen

http://www.statelyfe.com

Specs: Gigabyte Z390 Pro Wifi; i9-9900K; EVGA 2080 Ti Black; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4; Samsung 970 EVO Series M.2 SSD; WIN10; ASUS VG248QE; CV-1 and Index

Modules: A-10C; AV8B; CA; FC3; F-5; F-14; F-18; F-86; HAWK; L-39; P-51; UH1H; NTTR; Normandy; Persian Gulf

Pretty freakin' excited about this. Sounds like this A-10 goes back to the kind of flying that got it that down and dirty rep in the first place, when the green camo meant something. Haven't yet dipped into this mod but I have been flying the C for a while now. What major systems can I expect to diappear/changes can I expect to find?

DCS cockpit quality with FC avionics, nothing to be excited about IMHO. Good for newcomers.

Many things are requiring fixing, maybe friday is going to bring some fixes like working ground crew refuel.