Regarding physics of a plane....

303_Kermit

Reupping the request from others. Many moons ago, in a thread that appears to have been subsequently deleted, it was stated that Deka's intent was to make these sorts of materials available to assist in validation.

Fulfilling on that intention might go a long way to help cut these sorts of threads, and other challenges of the JF-17s pedigree, off at the pass.

Any movement on this as such would be appreciated.

If you are referring to the 3% Facebook post, I always interpreted that as them talking about providing charts and EM graphs to ED for validation the way all third parties have to, with the goal being to get it within 3% the same standard for EDs modules

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• ED Team
Hello

I spoke today with one of my colleagues, who tried to convince me to buy JF17. Well... I don't know it so I asked "can you show me how does it fly?" Well (he said) it is quite cool, MiG29 engine, nice western avionics. Nice plane; I'll show you:

He took 4 rockets (2xSD10 and 2xPL5). Than he made an air-start at a altitude 3000ft. According TAC View:

Afterburner - left hand horizontal turn, Stick pulled full and....

0,85Ma/ AOA 6,5°/ 8,1G/ and plane ... accelerates :pilotfly:

at about 8,7Ma fly by wire reduces G load to 6G and plane still accelerates :joystick:

.... insane.:cry:

::::::

We just tested F16, F18 they all have the same idiotc characteristics.... F16 is really extreme... Accelerates insane by 9G load

With my best regards

Kermit

PS... Can someone move the post to Topic "Flight model" or something more appropriate?

I can not understand what was so surprising... Most of the modern fighters has this "steroid angle " at high subsonic speed if they fly with AB on. AB thrust grows significantly with the speed and sustained turn ratio (Ps = 0) grows slightly with the speed, load factor grows almost proportional to the speed.

The energy beast (up to 350 m/s) MiG-29 is a good example. As your turn IAS is lower than a certain value you can reduce the speed pulling harder, but as you are beyond this value you can not decelerate the plane without over-g.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

I like when ''experts'' come on the forums to blow their horns about their expertness asking easily researched questions about well known aircraft. Not really expert? Expert, but lazy? Or what?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

:huh:

n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶f̶l̶o̶o̶r̶"̶,̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶p̶e̶n̶d̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶u̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶g̶i̶n̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶f̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶9̶G̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶9̶x̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶v̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶9̶x̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶u̶s̶t̶.̶.̶.̶

i read thrust instead of AOA, my bad

Just a side question, how does ED forum allow to insert strike through?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.