is the a10a cockpit meant to be clickable?

Vegeta1997

is the a10a cockpit meant to be clickable?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. is the a10a cockpit meant to be clickable?

• yes and you are an idiot
    • no and you are an idiot

No, get A-10C if you want clickable.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

thats really gay, i wish they would be more clear about this before selling it.

The huge difference in price between the A-10C and the A-10A should have served as a potential 'red-flag' that their were significant difference in the scope of the two simulations.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

He's right though. People coming to the website for the first time will have hard time actually understanding how big the difference in each aircraft is. I think the two products (DCS and FC3) should be clearly differentiated.

The product tiles on the right side don't give hint about the difference at all and it only looks like the A-10A and Su-25A are on big sale. If you click the tiles, you'll see the features of the A-10A module and it doesn't state that the module doesn't have a clickable cockpit. All the text actually makes it look like a very complex simulation.

I suggest adding something like this to the description:

- This module features simplified avionics without a clickable cockpit, while still simulating the important systems realistically. For fully simulated clickable cockpit and complex avionics systems, please see DCS: A-10C module.

And the opposite to the other module.

And Vegeta, you're not an idiot. There are no stupid questions and feel free to ask anything if you don't find it with search function.

The Ka-50, A-10C, P-51D and UH-1H modules deserve some form of distinction from the other modules in the way they're displayed and advertised on the main digitalcombatsimulator page. Perhaps a slight change in the virtual box art/text or even two separate list of products would be helpful to newcomers.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM