Why can't I use my ground units?

Nooch

Hi, I've been tempted to tackle the "Day Advance on Kislovodsk" mission after I watched Bunyap play it. Unlike him, I was unable to use my ground units. They simply wouldn't obey my orders no matter what. I tried different simple orders like driver here, drive there, etc. But it didn't work. I also verified the RoE, etc.

It's weird because I have a flight of A-10s in the air that responds well to orders. It's only the ground units that are posing a problem.

I am new to Combined Arms and I really have no idea of what I could have possibly done wrong.

Here is also the video I was talking about:

Thanks for trying to help me out!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When you click over The unit, noticie there is a Gray tank at the upper bar menu in F-10 map view. If this gray tank is dark gray when click the unit, then this unit is uncontrolled by player, if it is light gray then this unit is playable. All this is pre edited by the mission creator. Please read the Briefing of the mission or contact mission creator.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, I've been tempted to tackle the "Day Advance on Kislovodsk" mission after I watched Bunyap play it. Unlike him, I was unable to use my ground units. They simply wouldn't obey my orders no matter what. I tried different simple orders like driver here, drive there, etc. But it didn't work. I also verified the RoE, etc.

Hi,

I hate to ask but...., have you purchased the Combined Arms module?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

Yes I have purchased the Combined Arms module.

I think I found the cause of my problem. In the right hand side of the F10 map, there are the "LL and MGRS coordinates show" options. I enabled them and it worked. Weird...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]